I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well, I’ll be a monkeys uncle. Had no clue nurses liked anal. Fuck wish I was 20 again. Ok, let’s start with religion. No that’s not the problem.(smoke break).

If i was 20 again I sure the fuck would not be here talking to you fine ppl.

Religion... the basis for all judicial systems in the world. Used to oppress and hold power over others based on blind faith. Also a necessary evil and separates us from animals. Without religion is chaos (smoke break)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you give old people enemas all day everyday and clean em up and change nasty ass bandages and deal with blood nonstop,nope it's just normal to em lol

Thanks for the Friday night images lol I was good at the point of nurses and anal at this point all I can picture is bleeding hemroids and nurses wiping asses. Think I will have the old lady play French maid tonight and skip the nurse theme for a few weeks.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If i was 20 again I sure the fuck would not be here talking to you fine ppl.

Religion... the basis for all judicial systems in the world. Used to oppress and hold power over others based on blind faith. Also a necessary evil and separates us from animals. Without religion is chaos (smoke break)
Uhh i wish i was on here more in my 20s.. The fuckin lemmings i am surrounded by are ruining my IQ.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are we talking about lemmings in the terms of animals or the blind faith following sense? Cause I meant one day I hope to be a follower and possibly progress to knowing what I'm doing and eventually being successful at it... maybe im just to fucked up atm

SinCity

SinCity

Texas is still a prohibition state.... I kind of want to keep it that way. It has its advantages as well as its disadvatages

really, i do hear all of you. and i'm right there with you on alot of it. advantages and disadvantages i think is the best description.

Top Bottom