I Just Want All Californians To Know There Are Ways To Adapt....don't Panic.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just do 100 and when you come before the judge(OR NOT)..tell em when you get out youll do 200
Fucking a right! When I got busted in 2010 I was allowed 6 plants and I had 66. For three years they told me I was getting a felony. Then the right DA came along and bam misdemeanor thank you very much b!+[#! It’s not always what you but who your lawyer drinks with at night.:D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Fucking a right! When I got busted in 2010 I was allowed 6 plants and I had 66. For three years they told me I was getting a felony. Then the right DA came along and bam misdemeanor thank you very much b!+[#! It’s not always what you but who your lawyer drinks with at night.:D
Most of the time if you just keep quiet and deny the deals.. They manage to fuck it up or bump it down all by themselves

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Most of the time if you just keep quiet and deny the deals.. They manage to fuck it up or bump it down all by themselves
My lawyer was drunk every court date. Late, no show you name it. One time he dropped a pipe out of his pocket in the court room”not on my case”, the court people would giggle about him as they waited for him to show up.
Then the asshole would blame him being late on me.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The state cannot afford to put you in jail for non violent crimes, not for any real amount of time anyway. The feds that’s a different story.
They also want people making money. Some fool with 100 plants paying his light bill and smoking drugs for fun.. No good... The scarface fuck with 100 plants on 10 acres trying to make a million untaxed dollars... Well good luck suckers.

The mongs got popped with over 1000 last year and the only reason people cared is because they were stealing ranch cattle water... Literally diverting whole rivers

Freshone

Freshone

Today they busted 3 grows in my area and got 9100 plants and they could do that all day everyday,mostly mexican and asian cartel grows.They arrest them but then they just cite and release them right on the spot no booking or overnight in jail?WTF?I went to jail for a damn joint in the 70s!
They are not looking for some dude growing under 100,you would have to bring that heat on yourself here.
In for 6 in for 60,only difference is the edison bill.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Murika! Sorry I had too:)
Right... Heres the life of a cop or drug task force special delta whatever the fuck you want to callems.

Were too afraid to go into the hills and sweep the cartels... So we come harass a tax payer for 6+1. The country lost me with their laws and justification.

On monday i changed the locks on a cops house for harassing his soon to be ex wife..the guy is an usher at a local church...would he want to see me in court?.. I also took his grill

Toaster79

Toaster79

Right... Heres the life of a cop or drug task force special delta whatever the fuck you want to callems.

Were too afraid to go into the hills and sweep the cartels... So we come harass a tax payer for 6+1. The country lost me with their laws and justification.

On monday i changed the locks on a cops house for harassing his soon to be ex wife..the guy is an usher at a local church...would he want to see me in court?.. I also took his grill

Should have banged his wife too while you were there.

Freshone

Freshone

Can you post pictures of the grill?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
They will ram there boot right up your ass even after legalization so you might as well just get over it, stop being paranoid.
Lol, not if you stay withing your legal limits of your state law
silly. You will go to jail for 1 plant here. Sad seeing people going to jail for having a couple grams on them also. But your ok with that?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Don't put your face in front of the camera. Just the woman moaning and screaming hahaha. He'll never figure it out. I'd do it.
Haha hes a religious fuck.. So hes on this date website and i guess she can see his page... I told her to print out his profile pic A LOT and hand it out at church. I told her hes looking for a new model and you would be helpin. His profile is like hot n ready or ripped and jacked or some shit... Would be fun

Toaster79

Toaster79

Haha hes a religious fuck.. So hes on this date website and i guess she can see his page... I told her to print out his profile pic A LOT and hand it out at church. I told her hes looking for a new model and you would be helpin. His profile is like hot n ready or ripped and jacked or some shit... Would be fun

Id put those page prints out all over the place hahaha. Make him famous :cry::cry::cry:

Top Bottom