Introducing Myself

• Thread starter Task
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Task

Task

Hows it going everyone Task here.
I've been reading these forums for years and been in others and decided I should probably join. I've been growing ins and outs for the better part of a decade and always loving it. I'm currently running a sealed room of wedding cake in 6x6 rockwools top fed with the flora flex system and enriched with Co2. I'm super stoked to share this build out and maybe start a grow diary.
Introducing myself

Task

Task

Thanks guys! I dumped alot of work into this one and am really happy with the outcome so far. it's also still the first run in this room so once its fully dialed it's going to be crazy hopefully!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks guys! I dumped alot of work into this one and am really happy with the outcome so far. it's also still the first run in this room so once its fully dialed it's going to be crazy hopefully!!!
Start a grow diary bro, peeps would love to see your progress!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hows it going everyone Task here.
I've been reading these forums for years and been in others and decided I should probably join. I've been growing ins and outs for the better part of a decade and always loving it. I'm currently running a sealed room of wedding cake in 6x6 rockwools top fed with the flora flex system and enriched with Co2. I'm super stoked to share this build out and maybe start a grow diary. View attachment 843715
Welcome to the farm! Very nice setup bro! Looking forward to your grows and help within the community

Task

Task

I really want to, I think I'm going to try to strat it tomorrow. I have a ton of photos and videos of everything from the room buildout to where they are now I just need to sort it all.!!

Top Bottom