Is There Any Place To By Biobizz All Mix In The Us?

• Thread starter DoobieBro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro

DoobieBro

If not what is the mix of nutrients that basically turns Biobizz Light Mix into All Mix I got it once from Biobizz but have misplaced it.

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

I found that the local store I do most of my business with has everything in stock except their soil. They can order it but that will take at least a week and with the holiday coming up probably longer. We have to get the ball rolling with the dang grow. Sorry, I'm becoming a bit frustrated with how long it's taking us because of other people who were involved in the property, I'm not used to relying on other people.

Local hydro shop is the most cost effective way of getting it. I like their light mix personally. Then I bottle feed em as needed.

Thanks John! By the way I emailed you this morning.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I found that the local store I do most of my business with has everything in stock except their soil. They can order it but that will take at least a week and with the holiday coming up probably longer. We have to get the ball rolling with the dang grow. Sorry, I'm becoming a bit frustrated with how long it's taking us because of other people who were involved in the property, I'm not used to relying on other people.

Thanks John! By the way I emailed you this morning.

Ahh that sucks.

I just emailed you back about the light / small commercial racks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i would strongly advise u not to use bio bizz all mix soil.its got TERRIBLE drainage.it holds far too much water making it pretty muddy.iv been growing in soil for yonks but i found out pretty early that bio bizz allmix was a shit soil.i detest the stuff.i like theyr organic nutes though.if your us u should look into foxfarm or canna terra pro plus.it has amazing texture.really spongey which is great for the root zone and u know wat they say-more roots=more fruits.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I like the light mix. I’ve been mixing it with coco coir and some extra Perlite and couldn’t be happier. It doesn’t have much nutrient value which is fine. I’d rather bottle feed my nutes anyhow.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
i would strongly advise u not to use bio bizz all mix soil.its got TERRIBLE drainage.it holds far too much water making it pretty muddy.iv been growing in soil for yonks but i found out pretty early that bio bizz allmix was a shit soil.i detest the stuff.i like theyr organic nutes though.if your us u should look into foxfarm or canna terra pro plus.it has amazing texture.really spongey which is great for the root zone and u know wat they say-more roots=more fruits.
Well you gotta mix it with some perlite/lava stones/pumice/zeolite or stuff.
I use the light-mix and i’m very pleased with the results.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Well you gotta mix it with some perlite/lava stones/pumice/zeolite or stuff.
I use the light-mix and i’m very pleased with the results.

Yup I’m the same way. I wasn’t sure how I’d like it but it’s nice to not burn up plants and seedlings and feed em more gradual as they need it. But that’s my preference.

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

How do you guys use Biobizz Light when in flower. I have there starter kit from a grow I never started, but its not close to enough for the number of plants we have now.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Buy more nutes. I like Primordial Solutions but I have a full set of BioBizz to use when I feel like using them. I’ve used BioBizz for years with great results though.

For a larger grow I don’t know if BioBizz would be cost effective. Then again I’ve never had to do the math.

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

Buy more nutes. I like Primordial Solutions but I have a full set of BioBizz to use when I feel like using them. I’ve used BioBizz for years with great results though.

For a larger grow I don’t know if BioBizz would be cost effective. Then again I’ve never had to do the math.

That makes sense. The guys were using Fox Farms Happy Frog, but I just don't much like it. He did you ever talk to Miles yesterday. I know he called but he said something about not reaching you. We think he got food poisoning last night so I cannot ask him at the moment.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That makes sense. The guys were using Fox Farms Happy Frog, but I just don't much like it. He did you ever talk to Miles yesterday. I know he called but he said something about not reaching you. We think he got food poisoning last night so I cannot ask him at the moment.

Yes I talked to him for a few minutes. He didn’t think he could use any racks right now but soon he said they are designing a new grow space so they would be useful then. With plants that tall and limited vertical space the current setup is probably the best as is.

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

The current set up is Sh*t! These guys really screwed the pooch when they started vegging under HID's. I'm kind of disgusted to be honest. Oops I didn't say that!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I mean I’m not sure what to make of it. He seemed pretty dismissive so I just did the best I could to inform him of the various options. I’m not sure he was really taking it all in but I did my best. Seemed like a nice guy though. Just seemed to be in a rush. As we get older we tend to realize it’s best to take it a little slower. Measure twice, cut once. But I get it. It’s just how youth works.

Top Bottom