Is This A Hermie?

• Thread starter Ray Bone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray Bone

Ray Bone

Second time growing outdoors and received this DoSiDo strain form the club. Does this look normal?

Is this a hermie
Is this a hermie 2
Ray Bone

Ray Bone

Your plant is reveging. Get that timer under control.
It’s outdoor. The sherbet next to it is just fine. This one just looks weird. Some guys say it’s just the strain but I don’t know for sure

Toaster79

Toaster79

Not much. Wait till she starts shooting normal growth and clean her up a bit. You could extend your veg wit some suplemental lights.

Madbud

Madbud

Some plants flip to flowering if they go from say 18 hours of indoor light to 13-14 hours outdoors in May. The days get longer til June 21 so the plant flips back to veg shooting 1-3 leaf fans. It’ll flower again later. ‘Happens

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

Some plants flip to flowering if they go from say 18 hours of indoor light to 13-14 hours outdoors in May. The days get longer til June 21 so the plant flips back to veg shooting 1-3 leaf fans. It’ll flower again later. ‘Happens
Yeah I just noticed that the majority of the fan leaves only have 3 blades. A friend of mine said to toss it. I only bought 2 clones so this is a major bummer. What should I do?

Madbud

Madbud

Yeah I just noticed that the majority of the fan leaves only have 3 blades. A friend of mine said to toss it. I only bought 2 clones so this is a major bummer. What should I do?
Let it grow, it looks female. New fans will get 5 or more leaves in reveg til it flips again. Next year, wait for june to move them outside. I got one also, bushy like a shrub.

ssbob

ssbob

some of my plants look the same .started inside -moved outside in may they went to flower then reveg got some crazy growth and weird leaves starting to look normal thick and sticky

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

some of my plants look the same .started inside -moved outside in may they went to flower then reveg got some crazy growth and weird leaves starting to look normal thick and sticky
I use the tiger bloom from Foxfarm. Do I still use it now or wait till it flowers again?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What do I do? What can I do?
I would worry about it as much as you can. Definitely lose sleep over it haha.

Judging by all the little frost balls i would say youre gonna have a good plant.. So study up on cloning if you dont know it.

ssbob

ssbob

Back off on the tiger bloom and go back to veg nutes. She will be ok

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

at first glance, yes; looks like flower to veg. BUT ...this is an outdoor.....Is your girl IN DIRECT sunlight or do she get shade?

i ask that because sometimes i put vegging plants outdoor when i run out of space indoor....and if i dont get direct sunlight, they will go to flower.

are you moving her around?

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

at first glance, yes; looks like flower to veg. BUT ...this is an outdoor.....Is your girl IN DIRECT sunlight or do she get shade?

i ask that because sometimes i put vegging plants outdoor when i run out of space indoor....and if i dont get direct sunlight, they will go to flower.

are you moving her around?
It gets about 10 hours of sun. I’m up in Northern California, so I figured I was good to go But no I don’t move them around. I’m too lazy

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

needs more than 10 hours of light to stay growing...i would top it and transplant...cover the base for about 2 weeks..with atleast 15 hours of light to bring her back much faster. no need for tigerbloom.if you prefer foxfarm products, GROW BIG for veg.

Ray Bone

Ray Bone

needs more than 10 hours of light to stay growing...i would top it and transplant...cover the base for about 2 weeks..with atleast 15 hours of light to bring her back much faster. no need for tigerbloom.if you prefer foxfarm products, GROW BIG for veg.
The sherbert plant is doing well and flowering. I can still use the tiger boom on that one right. If I move the other plant around during the day, I could probably get 12 hours of sunlight outta it

Top Bottom