Is This Powder Mildew? Help It's On 4/45 Plants !

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

What is this stuff! Looks like powdery mildew. It's specifically on 3/5 of my blue dream clones. They're 3 weeks old! Help! Should I clear everything else out of my garden? I don't want my other 42 plants to get ruined

Is this powder mildew help its on 445 plants
Is this powder mildew help its on 445 plants 2
Is this powder mildew help its on 445 plants 3
Is this powder mildew help its on 445 plants 4
Is this powder mildew help its on 445 plants 5
P

PocketGrower

Oh ya she's showing her ugly face! Your room will be full of it in a week, probably already is;)
I've read it's treatable. What's the chance it's already infected my other plants? What's it caused from and how can I avoid it ?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

It's already in your entire room. Pm must be treated systemically to completely rid yourself of it. If you don't it'll just keep coming back. Air flow Air flow Air flow can't stress this enough!!

P

PocketGrower

It's already in your entire room. Pm must be treated systemically to completely rid yourself of it. If you don't it'll just keep coming back. Air flow Air flow Air flow can't stress this enough!!
I understand . How is it it's present when I have 3 wall fans and a inline fan pushing in air as a inline fan pushes out air! Both 720cf/m and my room is 400 sq foot. Air flow air flow air flow? All I have is fucking air flow lol! My temps are 72-77 humid is 45-55% wtf!!

P

PocketGrower

Is it possible this was given to me from the lady who gave me these clones?? She gave me 5 blue dreams. 3 of them have it. All other 40+ of my others are fine

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Is it possible this was given to me from the lady who gave me these clones?? She gave me 5 blue dreams. 3 of them have it. All other 40+ of my others are fine
They all have it you just can't see it yet. Get some eagle 20 if your in early veg , spray once water once 2 ml per gallon and you won't see it again

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yes you probably got them from the clones. As I said your entire room is infected period, even if you can't see it on the others yet. Obviously you see that even keeping humidity in an acceptable zone you can still get pm. My guess along with the clones is your having large humidity swings between day and night. if you use eagle20 you should suit up! If you don't want to go that route check out Procidic2 or Regalia either two are kickass products. Once you have PM all your fans spread that shit through your room, PM is basically herpes of the cannabis world.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

From you pics it looks like you've been not seeing it for a week or so, I'd really look at you other plant's closer. Also if your in Veg Sulfur burner is great after you've sprayed with things that's been mentioned to you.

P

PocketGrower

thank you. I'm 3 weeks into veg. This will be fixed
From you pics it looks like you've been not seeing it for a week or so, I'd really look at you other plant's closer. Also if your in Veg Sulfur burner is great after you've sprayed with things that's been mentioned to you.
nka

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

takes 2 week for pm to show signs of having it so day 1 u seen it u 14 days in th hole and for air do u have airflow down low?

P

PocketGrower

takes 2 week for pm to show signs of having it so day 1 u seen it u 14 days in th hole and for air do u have airflow down low?
I have a 720 chance fan blowing in air on bottom.
720 fan sucking out air on top through hoodS.
3 oscillating fans halfway up wall

B

Burned Haze

allowing outside air without proper filter is why your in this position ( I run 99.9% shroom filters into a lung ozone room then carbon 100lb sucked into room and that's only way in with my negative pressure a 50lb carbon ) imo look into a shroom filter at least and lung room setup in the future to be able to control cause I had same issues Intill i switched .

But you need a current solution ?

I would suggest using flying skulls nuke em and/or OGBioWar to battle instead of using something like eagle20e . after I started prevented using OGB I never got PM OR BUD ROT or pests . And when I did I schedule on the days based when they needed to be sprayed for that ( like mites every 3 days , depending on species ) otherwise it's just the preventive spraying (7-10 days)

2:You could even run ozone 24/7 and not exhaust it out in veg just to guratee it's a more sterile room (that's what hospitals do for in between surgeries for w/e cannout be wipes down ). What I would suggest is just have a long cord and just unplug the ozone gen & have the cord built in outside of the room or have a breaker that you can turn off every time (15 min,30 minutes gurateed it's safe to enter no matter how high previous ppm + you can always smell ozone like propane so it's it's not like it's a silent or your gonna forget)

Point for ozone in veg is it keeps the plants gurateed free and almost lab grade , cause you can't run this once you go into flower .Seriously people always in cannabis only use them for hiding smell but there's so many tools for ozone beyond that like I stated above to completely sterile environmente ( mold removal crews even use em to kill the spores in the air)

Last edited by a moderator:
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

What is this stuff! Looks like powdery mildew. It's specifically on 3/5 of my blue dream clones. They're 3 weeks old! Help! Should I clear everything else out of my garden? I don't want my other 42 plants to get ruined

Yup my all to familiar enemy peroxide water is your best friend at this point

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

use baking soda spray it where it is will kill it and change the ph to 7 on what ever u spay it on and that does not let pm grow

P

PocketGrower

Thanks for all the inputs guys.

I'm 3 weeks into veg and want great quality in the end, so really I'm still debating just trashing this crop.

I went to a hydro store got some sulfur enduced spray (recommended to me by a buddy who works there). Applied yesterday and will apply again in 5 -6 more days.

Will this ruin my bud in the end?

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Thanks for all the inputs guys.

I'm 3 weeks into veg and want great quality in the end, so really I'm still debating just trashing this crop.

I went to a hydro store got some sulfur enduced spray (recommended to me by a buddy who works there). Applied yesterday and will apply again in 5 -6 more days.

Will this ruin my bud in the end?

Should never use a sulfur burner In flower

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You can safely sulfur burn up to week 3 of flower anything past that I would advise against.

Top Bottom