Landrace? Where You At?

• Thread starter Sherlock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenLion

GreenLion

It's cool because when everything become legal. The market for seeds will explode. Most of the "top" breeders are chasing the hype train with the tk, dosi dos, cookies, and so on.. So imo the real money is finding and creating you own brand/line unlike anything out there. Not just copy and paste.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

awesome thread! @Sherlock have started cracking beans yet? I have began a similar journey...I have a some of snow's gear...columbian gold 72' pres.,
vietnam black pres. Golden Dragon s.e. asia , black congo ix , panama black, congolese red and a few others as well as bohdi's AcapulcoGold...enjoy the journey...

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 9542
IMG 9952
IMG 0146
IMG 0215
IMG 0258
IMG 9542

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome thread! @Sherlock have started cracking beans yet? I have began a similar journey...I have a some of snow's gear...columbian gold 72' pres.,
vietnam black pres. Golden Dragon s.e. asia , black congo ix , panama black, congolese red and a few others as well as bohdi's AcapulcoGold...enjoy the journey...
Nice line up man. Nice indeed. That VNam black & panama B especially caught my attention. :D Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus thank u
Ya I'm an ole skool kat. Grew up with landrace. peeps say weed is so much more potent nowadys and I do not agree. Those are the folks that have never smoked any of the traditional landrace sativas we were getting then. Yea it was seeded most of the time but it packed a whollop and was very visual. Tag me in any posts you do with these genes!!!

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

a little peak of the one they call Congolese Red...
IMG 0702
IMG 0702
IMG 0704
a little bit of aloe/coco during lights out...See if she can stand the test of time..inside...i run a perpetual so I know I can...

IMG 0700
Top Bottom