Lbl X Harlequin

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiiipower

hiiipower

Was gifted these by the Motarebel crew earlier in the year, think they may have come with a purchase. Much thanks as always.

I'm ready for this one, upgraded my camera to a canon rebel and picked up my first electronic ballast, so no more fuzzy pics from me!.... Except for tonight's pics. Just ordered the charger off amazon for the canon(my big sis's old camera, lost the charger for the battery). But I couldn't wait any longer and I wanted to show you guys these before I top them just to show how it grows. Last cell pics...

1st pic: Happy to report I got 4/5 females, shortest one on front right took 21 days to root that's why it's smaller. The females...
Harlequin 1a

2nd pic: one of the average sized females.
Harlequin 1b

3rd pic: the male
Harlequin 1c

4th pic: fwiw an old pic of one of the seedling's leaf. All of the seeds had leaves like this.
Harlequin 1d

The pics are of clones, I vegged the seeds about 2-3 months ago but didn't have space to bloom them so I cloned them. Grew them from seed for 6 wks before I cloned and discarded the moms, before they had a chance to show sex. Super vigorous, thick stem and leaves, fat indica/broad leaf variety. As fast growing as an variety I've seen. Monster leaves, 11+ fingers. Grew seeds in dwc, but these clones are in straight coco. The seeds had really tight node spacing, but as you can see from the pics, the clones are real spacey between the nodes and there's no branching on the clones. The seeds had lower branches that grew past the main top, all of them looked like bowls pretty much. Btw, the clones I took of every seed rooted, all of them, 100%, profusely. One of the females did take 21 days to root.

I'll veg them for a few more weeks, enough to fill out a 4x4, and then flip em. Really hoping for some high cbd's!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Got to sample some of your work and i'm impressed! Not a fan of purples as most have a generic grape koolaid flavor I could do without but yours rocked. The sweetest grape flavor ever for me so well done!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Hey @Motarebel, might wanna check and see if you posted in the right thread. That's very flattering but i don't think we've met. I wish that was my purple you enjoyed so much but I haven't seen your crew since February(been holed up planting all the beans I got from you then), and you definitely haven't had any of my purple, I wish! Sure hope I'm able to grace you with a fine gift like that someday! Maybe this lbl x harlequin, or I'm still rockin a cut of your Yooper kush x c99 that's too tasty!

Is there someone else going by my name?

Btw the harlequin x lbl is the thickest fastest grower I've ever seen, can't wait to flip these, still got a week or two vegging...

hiiipower

hiiipower

Lol all good. Funny coincidence though I do grow a lot of grape strains it's my favorite. Definitely not the only thing I run though.

I'll catch up with you guys someday soon, really diggin my Mota gear. Maybe next time it will be correct when you hear that.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Flipped em 2 wks ago, except for the tall one in the back left. That plant was so much faster growing than the others I had to throw it in the bloom room a week early(8wk veg vs. 9 wk veg for others.) The tall one started getting resin a few days ago and smells exactly like the deuce I used to grow(JC2), dank ass lemon! Not too much to report yet but can't wait for the sights and smells to come in as the growth is incredibly vigorous, with thick foliage. Whenever a buddy comes into the garden they always ask which plant is THAT?... harlequin x lbl! Really thick healthy looking plants.

Their doing well in straight coco 7g bags. Should've done smaller bags cause they don't dry out fast enough, but should still be a great run.

Pics are about 10 days into flower. Tall one in back left is 1 wk ahead of others, fast grower!
Harlequin coco1
Harlequin coco2
Harlequin coco3
Harlequin coco4

hiiipower

hiiipower

hahaha just noticed the tall plant isn't the back left, it's the back right plant. Doh! That's the one that's a week ahead of everything else.

Just spent 20 mins or so looking for nuts... no sign so far on any of the gals!

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

Thanks hiipower, Nice pics, very tight looking garden. Im so jelly of that screen setup. I want to figure them shits out ! I figured your left hand was where the rest of our rights hands are ! Was that 8 weeks total veg from germ, or 8 weeks of veg AFTER germination and a few weeks of seedling growth ? Hell yeah bro keep the posts coming !

hiiipower

hiiipower

Hey @mtntrogger thanks and welcome. So that's 8/9wks from the first day the clones popped out roots and were planted into coco. This was from clone. I planted the seeds and then didn't have space to run them so I took cuttings of all the females(4) and am running them from clone. It's all stated under the pics in the op, but I just realized I could've put it in a different place to better explain what was going on. Usually I start typing on here right after burning ha!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Pheno 1: The tall plant really seems like a jc pheno, was topped once more than all the others and it's still taller than the others and has a pure lemon cleaner smell. Did stop stretching at 3wks in so not too bad, should yield very very nicely.

Pheno 2 is the smallest of the plants and smells like yellow fruit/shark snacks. lemon and near pineapple smell.

Pheno 3&4: Look and grow exactly alike, smell same too. lemon but with a sick sweetness, almost cotton candy

I'm thinking 70 days on these plants. Any suggestions? I'm used to seeing near thumb size buds at 3wks, so when I don't that usually tells me the variety goes slightly longer than what I usually grow. My deathstar(70+ dayer) does that to me, not really big buds until wk 5, then explodes to be the biggest in the garden.

What yall think, how long to take em? Want to plan my flush correctly.

B

bluesdad

Hiiiipower,nice looking plants my brother!I just started 4 Harlequin.I've heard the buzz wasn't as strong as others due to the low thc,but it should be perfect for my lil brother who has an advanced form of MS.He needs something that helps with appetite and mood.He's smoking my Blue Cream (HSO sour blueberry x DNA sour cream) and it's a lil too much for him.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hiiiipower,nice looking plants my brother!I just started 4 Harlequin.I've heard the buzz wasn't as strong as others due to the low thc,but it should be perfect for my lil brother who has an advanced form of MS.He needs something that helps with appetite and mood.He's smoking my Blue Cream (HSO sour blueberry x DNA sour cream) and it's a lil too much for him.
Medibles would be the best choice, preferably ones made with rso. RSO can tailored to fit ones needs. Since i'm a longtime smoker I like high thc/high cbd rso where you'd be best using high cbd/low thc and not get the baked feeling.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Well I'll definitely have each one tested when it's finished and let you know my results @bluesdad. I'm dying to find high cbds. Good luck, and here's to hoping we find some of that low buzz kick ass medicine that we need!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Day 28 bloom
The tall lemon cleaner pheno took a turn this week smell wise. Has turned to a really skunky lemon-lime, really heavy on the lime. Resin is great on all the plants, really greasy. They all stopped their stretch at 21 days to make a nice even canopy. Even the one smaller pheno ended up stretching the most to catch up to the others. Can't find a male sac on any of these, been keeping a very close eye.
Harlequin coco c1
Harlequin coco c2
Harlequin coco c3

hiiipower

hiiipower

This stuff is all about the lime. Every plant has turned into some sort of lime smell. 2 have skunky lime smells, other 2 have fruity/candy lime smells. The skunky ones are frickin wicked, one is really spicy. But the lime stands out over everything, very easy to detect. Resin is top notch, greasy wet feeling to it. I would say their light feeders. Can't think of anything that's bad about these things. Every pheno stinks to high heaven, if you brush any of them in the room it reeks the whole thing up. Very high quality. I think I found some more dank ya'll:) Hoping I get a range of cbd:thc ratios, looking for all sorts.

Top Bottom