Lbl X Harlequin

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiiipower

hiiipower

@Motarebel would you guys be interested in the test numbers on these? I know there's a lot of debate about whether or not the tests are accurate. If you think their pretty close to accurate and want to know I'd take them in.

Sounds like u found a new anxiety medicine.

That would be great. The other phenos have their smallest nugs dried out, gonna try them today.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Smoke report:
Pheno a: grape bubblegum. This is a ultra low thc girl of the 4, I think. No effect really, at least one that's noticeable. Actually, I haven't enjoyed smoking it. My body craves thc, and since I don't have chronic pain, it did not appreciate consuming this one. This is really good imo. Now I have a no buzzer, believe it or not I am looking for this. Someone will like this/find relief, maybe a young person. It's the best yielder and smells really nice, very sweet grape. Also the one that went purple at the end.

Pheno c: Spicy Lemon Lime. Smells spicy when you rub the buds, but when you grind it up it smells exactly like pine sol, exactly. Very piney woody lemon, with that loudness that pine sol has to it. Buzz is medium, clear, very calming and relaxing. In between buzz. Very enjoyable.

Pheno e: Pineapple kush. The smell is awesome. Lot of pineapple smell with a good amount of kush in there. Mellow stone to her but not too light, it lasts a while. Calming, relaxing, awesome.

Pheno d: smoke report above.

I'm thinking phenos A and E will be sticking around my room for a while. Gonna run them again for sure. Not that the other two weren't really good, these were just my favorite.

Thanks for the dank Motarebel and crew

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just read the whole thread, sounds like a bomb hybrid. Are these seeds available or were they just testers? I only ask because I have hardcore anxiety/panic attacks and anything that might alleviate that would be fucking great. Sometimes I won't have a panic attack for a week or two, other times I have them like everyday. Super-annoying. Especially because I don't know when they're gonna happen. And I don't stress or anything, they just happen out of the blue for no reason. Like I said, annoying as shit.

As far as what strains alleviate my attacks, I find Tangerine Dream to be helpful, but that's more of an after work-type strain. I can blaze it and be functional, but it's awfully fucking stony. Too stony for work. Ancient OG is good, but it's a little too heavy. I can only smoke that one before bed, but it works for sure. Trying to think of others.... There's a few more that really alleviate my anxiety, but they're all very psychoactive, too. Which is fine, but it'd be nice to find a strain that I could smoke before work or when I wake up and not have to worry about being too baked haha. I've smoked straight Harlequin and it works for sure, but I always feel like the grower didn't grow it organically, which, in my mind, defeats the purpose.

Anyway, nice grow. Never saw this thread before. Wish I had some of this right now haha. Getting ready to go out and I'm dreading it haha!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Just read the whole thread, sounds like a bomb hybrid. Are these seeds available or were they just testers? I only ask because I have hardcore anxiety/panic attacks and anything that might alleviate that would be fucking great. Sometimes I won't have a panic attack for a week or two, other times I have them like everyday. Super-annoying. Especially because I don't know when they're gonna happen. And I don't stress or anything, they just happen out of the blue for no reason. Like I said, annoying as shit.

As far as what strains alleviate my attacks, I find Tangerine Dream to be helpful, but that's more of an after work-type strain. I can blaze it and be functional, but it's awfully fucking stony. Too stony for work. Ancient OG is good, but it's a little too heavy. I can only smoke that one before bed, but it works for sure. Trying to think of others.... There's a few more that really alleviate my anxiety, but they're all very psychoactive, too. Which is fine, but it'd be nice to find a strain that I could smoke before work or when I wake up and not have to worry about being too baked haha. I've smoked straight Harlequin and it works for sure, but I always feel like the grower didn't grow it organically, which, in my mind, defeats the purpose.

Anyway, nice grow. Never saw this thread before. Wish I had some of this right now haha. Getting ready to go out and I'm dreading it haha!

Thanks for the interest and response.

I would highly recommend this variety for anxiety and depression(not to lump them in the same category, very different). I found variation which is probably the best possible thing because then you can pick one exactly to your liking of strength. My pineapple kush pheno makes me feel very happy but isn't overpowering.

I agree that the psychedelic ones are great for depression, but can be a pain to manage a whole day flying high as a kite for most people. I highly suggest growing a cbd hybrid like this if you have anxiety or depression. That shit is scary as hell, no doubt. And overall very frustrating to deal with. I use other things as well but a good cbd hybrid is a huge help to get through the day.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thanks for the interest and response.

I would highly recommend this variety for anxiety and depression(not to lump them in the same category, very different). I found variation which is probably the best possible thing because then you can pick one exactly to your liking of strength. My pineapple kush pheno makes me feel very happy but isn't overpowering.

I agree that the psychedelic ones are great for depression, but can be a pain to manage a whole day flying high as a kite for most people. I highly suggest growing a cbd hybrid like this if you have anxiety or depression. That shit is scary as hell, no doubt. And overall very frustrating to deal with. I use other things as well but a good cbd hybrid is a huge help to get through the day.

Haha, woke up having a panic attack. I laugh, but only because I have to. Otherwise I'll cry. They really are annoying and scary as shit. You can't tell if it's just a panic attack or if you're really dying (it's always a panic attack; I'm not dying haha). It's so weird, too, because I started having them in my early thirties, then didn't have them for ten years and then they just started up again like a year ago, in my (very) early forties. I have no idea why. I'm sitting here waiting for the Xanax to kick in. And I fucking HATE those things, but they work. I just don't like having to take a pill for ANYTHING, but if the choice is sitting there feeling like I'm dying for a few hours and wondering if I should go to the emergency room or taking some pharmaceutical bullshit, I guess I'll take the pharmaceutical bullshit.

Ugh.... Sorry, bro, it helps me to talk about this shit. And I don't ever really talk about it, so..... Didn't get a chance to take pics last night, but I will tonight. They're looking reeeeeeeaalllllllyyyy good, though. But I wanna prove it to y'all haha! Pics or it didn't happen, pics or it didn't happen, pics or it didn't happen hahaha!!! I can assure you, though, that shit is happening haha.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Haha, woke up having a panic attack. I laugh, but only because I have to. Otherwise I'll cry. They really are annoying and scary as shit. You can't tell if it's just a panic attack or if you're really dying (it's always a panic attack; I'm not dying haha). It's so weird, too, because I started having them in my early thirties, then didn't have them for ten years and then they just started up again like a year ago, in my (very) early forties. I have no idea why. I'm sitting here waiting for the Xanax to kick in. And I fucking HATE those things, but they work. I just don't like having to take a pill for ANYTHING, but if the choice is sitting there feeling like I'm dying for a few hours and wondering if I should go to the emergency room or taking some pharmaceutical bullshit, I guess I'll take the pharmaceutical bullshit.

Ugh.... Sorry, bro, it helps me to talk about this shit. And I don't ever really talk about it, so..... Didn't get a chance to take pics last night, but I will tonight. They're looking reeeeeeeaalllllllyyyy good, though. But I wanna prove it to y'all haha! Pics or it didn't happen, pics or it didn't happen, pics or it didn't happen hahaha!!! I can assure you, though, that shit is happening haha.

Aw man what a nightmare. Sry brotha I feel for ya. prescription pills aren't perfect but no medicine is, even cannabis(not to compare the safety of cannabis and opioids, that is very clear). And I would seriously smoke crack if they told me it would get me out of a panic attack, those are wicked. I know that's crazy, but it's not if you ever experienced it.

I do have a theory though that you can find plants with the appropriate chemical make up to replace almost any opiate. Like I think Apollo is a SRI(serotonin reuptake inhibitor) replacement, makes me feel better than any anti depressant pill I've tried so far. Cannabis plants are so diverse that I imagine a plant could be found to replace almost any modern drug. It's much more difficult to pin down though with cannabis because of that incredibly large chemical diversity. I'm tryin like hell to find em.

I suggest you pick up a cbd hybrid!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Aw man what a nightmare. Sry brotha I feel for ya. prescription pills aren't perfect but no medicine is, even cannabis(not to compare the safety of cannabis and opioids, that is very clear). And I would seriously smoke crack if they told me it would get me out of a panic attack, those are wicked. I know that's crazy, but it's not if you ever experienced it.

I do have a theory though that you can find plants with the appropriate chemical make up to replace almost any opiate. Like I think Apollo is a SRI(serotonin reuptake inhibitor) replacement, makes me feel better than any anti depressant pill I've tried so far. Cannabis plants are so diverse that I imagine a plant could be found to replace almost any modern drug. It's much more difficult to pin down though with cannabis because of that incredibly large chemical diversity. I'm tryin like hell to find em.

I suggest you pick up a cbd hybrid!

Oh, fer sher! That's pretty much exactly why I blaze. It ain't, like, a myth or whatever that cannabis is medicinal. Certain strains affect me in an incredibly beneficial way. Goji, just as an example, completely takes away my desire to drink and smoke cigarettes (obviously, that's a good thing). In fact, almost every strain reduces my desire to drink and smoke cigs. Again, a good thing.

The problem with the panic attacks is that they're so fucking severe that smoking weed isn't an option, just because most strains tend to have that initial kind of "racy, heart throbbing" rush. It wears off after ten or twenty minutes, but that's too long to wait when I have these fucking panic attacks. I mean, I'll sit there for an hour or more, thinking,"I'm not gonna take a fucking Xanax, I'm not gonna take a fucking Xanax, I'm not gonna take a fucking Xanax...." but the attacks just keep going. Eventually, I almost always end up eating a fucking pill, which drives me NUTS. But if you've ever experienced a panic attack, you know that that shit just sucks. Sitting there going,"I know this is a panic attack, but it feels like I'm dying." I like to think that I'm relatively able to overcome most mental obstacles, but these fucking attacks.... I dunno. They suck haha!

Anyway, whatever. Fuck panic attacks. Back to weed talk haha. Gonna take pics tonight, everything's looking real good haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom