Lbl X Harlequin

• Thread starter hiiipower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiiipower

hiiipower

Pic update. Almost 42 days in.. kush smell coming in on one pheno, all else is the same, just getting better by the day.
First pic is the tall girl one week ahead of the others.
Harlequin wk6
Harlequin wk6b
Harlequin wk6c
Harlequin wk6d
Harlequin wk6e
Harlequin wk6f

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks Motarebel.
I soaked 5 Harlequin bx1 x Longbottomleaf on 11/29/15. 4 sprouted 3 made the cut. Cloned them tossed moms in the corner of flower room 10-11 day showed sex. 1 male 2 lovely ladies both are 2' tall and bushy. All cloned ezy 100%.
I can't do them justice in my room at this time. So I will give them to a friend to finish but won't be a true test because of the shit lighting so far. It will be probably 6 months to get them into the lineup. I move slow lol. But I have moms and maybe I can slide one into next run. Getting excited about this cbd strain.
This is my first reg seed run so far very satisfied and not as big of a challenge as I made it out in my head.
Thanks @hiiipower and keep the posts coming.

Peace and good vibes.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Day 49
These are going to finish faster than I thought. Already started flushing the large plant that was put in a week ahead of the others. 9 wks is about where I think they'll mature at, with one going 5-7 days longer maybe.

3 of them are lemon lime but all very different lemon lime. One is skunky, one is sweet/spicy, one is bubblegum.

The 4th plant doesn't have any lemon lime. Heavy kush smell with the same exact dense pineapple maple syrup-ish smell that I found on my favorite C99 x Yooper Kush by Motarebel.

Not a large yield, average-medium probably. In the same exact setup last run on one of my larger yielding girls I pulled 1.5, I'll be lucky to pull off 1 on these, just to give you an idea. It's not bad though.

Can't pick a favorite, every one of them is great in it's own right. Going to come down to a smoke test on these.

Kush pheno
IMG 9571

Longer finishing/biggest yielding, about 5 days behind others in maturity
IMG 9562

Tall, fast vegging plant that was topped once more than others so doesn't have large buds anywhere, but lots of 'em. Put into bloom 1 wk ahead of others.
IMG 9553
IMG 9552

hiiipower

hiiipower

Chopped the first plant today. 64 days bloom.

Looks like about 2-3 zips on this plant. Not a yielder but great in every other category. Very high quality terpene profile.

Looking under the scope it had another week to go, but it's already been flushed for 2 wks and threw nanners at the end, about 20, so I didn't want it to make to many seeds if it was viable(it wasn't, found zero seeds when trimming the plant up, I was digging through some buds and couldn't find any seeds at all, so I'll keep it if its good medicine.)

Btw(knock on wood) it's the only girl of the 4 that has any nanners. They started about 2 wks ago. The other 3 plants are a week behind so there's a chance, but no sign of nanners on them so far.

I'd say they all mature in 70 days, that's what it looks like under the scope.

Here's the plant I chopped today. Smell on this girl is lemon-lime, the skunk really faded from her in the last week.
IMG 9573
IMG 9589
IMG 9604

Few of the larger tops of the plant.
IMG 9625
IMG 9626
IMG 9632

Genesis

Genesis

Thanks for checking her out!

I decided to do a super slow dry on it and I'm getting so damn impatient, buds are no where near dry. The sugar trim should be bone dry tomorrow, I hope, ready to be dry sifted, then I can sample it right away.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean bro. Waiting is the hardest part sometimes. But you will be rewarded, waiting for the full flower time and fully dry/cured. I find it helps to have my previous harvest around for when I start to get antsy, so I can smoke on that.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks Motarebel.
I soaked 5 Harlequin bx1 x Longbottomleaf on 11/29/15. 4 sprouted 3 made the cut. Cloned them tossed moms in the corner of flower room 10-11 day showed sex. 1 male 2 lovely ladies both are 2' tall and bushy. All cloned ezy 100%.
I can't do them justice in my room at this time. So I will give them to a friend to finish but won't be a true test because of the shit lighting so far. It will be probably 6 months to get them into the lineup. I move slow lol. But I have moms and maybe I can slide one into next run. Getting excited about this cbd strain.
This is my first reg seed run so far very satisfied and not as big of a challenge as I made it out in my head.
Thanks @hiiipower and keep the posts coming.

Peace and good vibes.

Well fuck I don't like having to post this. No disrespect to mota and crew. On day 29 of 12/12 I pulled both of mine out so I could get a real good look. I thought I saw a herm and sure enough both plants had them.

Now to be honest I tried to give these plant away. Because I didn't have room under my lights. Nobody in my crowed is interested in the cbd strains except me. So I left them on the side not direct light but good side light. They were a little stretchy but had a nice lemony smell and were frosting real good for so young. I was really looking forward to this strain.
Maybe the low light caused the herms? But if that little bit of stress was enough to cause them it's not something I can afford to have in with other more marketable strains just for personal use.

Peace.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Well fuck I don't like having to post this. No disrespect to mota and crew. On day 29 of 12/12 I pulled both of mine out so I could get a real good look. I thought I saw a herm and sure enough both plants had them.

Now to be honest I tried to give these plant away. Because I didn't have room under my lights. Nobody in my crowed is interested in the cbd strains except me. So I left them on the side not direct light but good side light. They were a little stretchy but had a nice lemony smell and were frosting real good for so young. I was really looking forward to this strain.
Maybe the low light caused the herms? But if that little bit of stress was enough to cause them it's not something I can afford to have in with other more marketable strains just for personal use.

Peace.

Huh too bad man. I definitely didn't see any that early on. It's one for personal consumption, or if you know or have a patient that can use it, not production. But I have anxiety and it's not getting any better and I'm really sick of waiting for the prescriptions to "kick in." So yeah, like I said the nanners on the one female weren't viable so if it's good I'll keep it anyway.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Peace.
No disrespect takin! Unfortunately the breeder of the CBD series is no longer with us. The CBD crosses were givin out for the public to test and maybe find a keeper. I'm seeing awesome results on InstaGram so there's something good coming out of it. Sometimes a plant from seed is more finicky that it's clone. There's no hope for a full on hermie but late showing nanners or lower pre flower hermies might be due to several environmental factors. Cold floors, toxic fumes, unhealthy growing medium, pests, bad water, insufficient lighting and so on. My experience has me pruning the bottom half of every plant I run. Lowers don't get enough light and 9/10 times if a nanner shows it'll be on the lowers.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Any secrets to your white balancing? Still struggling to get that mastered.

Nice plants btw!!!

hiiipower

hiiipower

Any secrets to your white balancing? Still struggling to get that mastered.

Nice plants btw!!!

Hey Ronnie thanks for the words. I'm a real newbie when it comes to cameras so I'm not even sure exactly what you mean by that. But I think you mean... How do the pics come out in natural color under my hps/yellow lights? I bought a method 7 filter that screws onto my camera. Really bad ass!

I got mine on amazon right from method 7, it's cheaper there than buying it from their website. Makes the pics look like they were taken under white light. Check them out I'm a big fan. The holder for then white lens that screws onto the camera is sold separately, think it's called a Cokin P filter holder if I remember correctly. I think the method 7 website has all the info.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Trimming all these was a breeze. Good spacing between nodes and not a real leafy variety. Thick strong stems, not flimsy. Everything is super dank. Just to give a comparison, I also trimmed Deathstar today right after a trimmed these, and it was so sad trimming Deathstar because these lbl x harlequin just are 10x better in quality and dankness. It was almost fun to trim them...Almost!

These 3 girls held out and didn't show nanners, happy to report. 2 of the 4 plants were rock hard kush like nugs, other 2 had same flower structure as Jc2.

Pheno A: The purple girl! Very sweet smell, smells like bubblegum then last 2 wks changed to a grape bubblegum. Rock hard nugs. Rocks! Biggest yielder of the 4, by far. Actually a nice yielder, others are pretty small.

Pheno C: Sweet spicy. I grew Kaboom a few yrs ago and found a female exactly like this. Very lemon lime sweet spicy.

Pheno D: Tall fast grower, the one I put in a week ahead of others and harvest a week ahead of others. Lemon lime. Haze like growth.

Pheno E: Pineapple kush. Small plant kind of, needs to be vegged longer for a good yield. I would bet the house that kush lovers would go nutz over this. I'm not a huge kush fan, but this has an equal amount pineapple in it, it's really awesome. Maybe the best kush plant I've ever smelled.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Smoke report Pheno D: Lemon Lime

This has been dried for a few days now, finally got it in jars a few days ago and it's pretty good for sampling. I hate to give a smoke report too soon, even the strongest stuff is not that strong immediately after chopping. A full dry and slight cure are needed to give the bud a good judging imo.

So this pheno was cut a week earlier and is to that point. I rolled one up this morning and I honestly I gotta say... I haven't been this lit in a while. Haha. Was not expecting it, but I'm soaring. Swing and a miss on the first one for having low thc haha. I'm not mad, I feel heavenly!

It's an uplifting, very expansive high, but seriously strong. No anxiety. No paranoia. At all. To be honest I have been burning this the last few days and I forgot to take my anti-anxiety prescription, which I never forget cause I freak out w/out it, my anxiety gets too bad I need it. Well I forgot to take it 2 days in a row, longest I've ever gone w/out since being put on it. I didn't even notice, so I think there's a some cbd in there because normal herb doesn't do that, I still need my meds. I've never taken cbd for my anxiety before, but I think this might actually work. Never gone that long w/out my prescription though, so that seems like a coincidence at the least. Which is why I can't wait to try the other phenos, I'm sure I'll find the one that works best for me.

I can't stop being over surprised right now cause I was not expecting this to be this strong. Funny thing is I bet it still has a good amount of cbd in it making it even better for you to consume, but I could totally fool all my buddies with this pheno, it will get you lit. In fact, I'll try it today.

I'm confident 1 of the 4 will be the lower thc one I'm looking for. Those are at least a week away from a good sampling so I'll try to be patient. Anyways, this pheno will hold me over juuuuust fine until then.

hiiipower

hiiipower

Btw anyone with abnormal anxiety please chime in on what herb works best for you. I'd be very interested to know, thanks very much.

Top Bottom