Led Grow

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Whats up y'all? This grow journal is starting 28 days into flower!

3 strains- Tiger's Milk from seed, and two clones Gorilla Glue #4 & Indian Larry (any info on this strain?)

Hydro grow 189x led, 3x3 secret jardin tent, can fan max 6 in, can 33 filter, ocean forest soil, general organics nutes, 100% state legal medical grow

These plants were vegged for awhile before they were given to me, I transplanted them the day i got em. They kinda fell in my lap and i couldnt say no.
The tigers milk was vegged and 6 cuts were takin and passed out, she got transplanted, vegged 5 days and flipped to 12/12. The gorilla glue and the indian larry got transplanted at the same time vegged for 5 days and flipped. Now they are on day 28 under 12/12. I'll start with some earlier pics and then post some current ones. I dont have many right now but will take more soon, the grow isnt at my property so sometimes i go a day or two without seeing them but just stick with me i will try my best to keep this up to date. Hope you all enjoy! PEACE

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

20170307 154850
Gorilla Glue

Indian Larry
20170307 154850

20170307 155105
mandalaman

mandalaman

Looking good :D

First time running these genetics?

Oh did you make your way to the LED section? When you do Check out what sixstring and realstyles are doing. It's impressive. They each have their own thread.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Looking good :D

First time running these genetics?

Oh did you make your way to the LED section? When you do Check out what sixstring and realstyles are doing. It's impressive. They each have their own thread.
Thanks mandalaman! First time running the glue and larry, 2nd time for the tiger's milk. I popped 3 tm beans a few years ago, 2 were males and 1 female, she was kept around for a little while but eventually scraped, it was a very bubba dom pheno with awesome flavor, so I'm very excited to be running that again. Its a great smoke.

Yea I've been checkin the led section out, it looks like sixstring and realstyles got it goin on over there. Especially sixstring, very very impressive, looks like that dude is setting the bar for led grows.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Thank you very much Irietime! And yes the tiger is from bodhi, i think those beans are hard to find these days but bodhi did a few remixes with that appalachia male.

Dan789

Dan789

HTL, hello, just caught your thread and wanted to see how your getting on, plants are looking great. Two questions; didn't catch the light your swinging and what's the white contraption at the lower left of your first few pictures? Wondering if it's any kind of "over temp" device?

Last edited:
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Hey thank you Dan789! The light is a hydro grow 189x. I believe its called an extreme pro. Its an older model. 300W I believe. And the white thing in the bottom corner is a power tower.

Dan789

Dan789

HTL, what are the neuts your using? They're working good whatever they are. Looks like your girls are in pots, what size and what type soil are you growing in?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

HTL, what are the neuts your using? They're working good whatever they are. Looks like your girls are in pots, what size and what type soil are you growing in?
Hey Dan789, I've been feeding these girls general organic nutes and sometimes molasses. They are in ocean forest soil and #7 pots.

Top Bottom