Led Grow

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Anybody heard of a strain called Indian Larry? Any info would be appreciated. Also to anyone who has grown Gorilla Glue, how does that one look? Does that plant look like a Gorilla Glue #4? I guess im kind of questioning if its a legit cut or not or if its a watered down cut, hopefully it will turn out to be some fire either way. I know for a fact the tiger is good because it was actually one of my beans.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Wow! I grow with LED like guys as well. I have 2 Jack Herer and 1 SFV OG from the Strainbank that just started flowering. The flowers themselves are about the size of a dime if not a little smaller. I'm hoping these bloom as awesome as yours are!
Hey CarleeF, what kind of led are you using?

iKharon

iKharon

Flowering with a kind led k5 750 here.. week two, and she's done this so far..
You're girls are beautiful btw.. loving that tigers milk. Oh and mine is a Vortex from tga. Put a Pineapple Express in there with her a week ago. They'll finish out about the same time :)

IMG 0979
IMG 1019
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Flowering with a kind led k5 750 here.. week two, and she's done this so far..
You're girls are beautiful btw.. loving that tigers milk. Oh and mine is a Vortex from tga. Put a Pineapple Express in there with her a week ago. They'll finish out about the same time :)
Hey thank you iKharon, you have some decent size flowers for only 2 weeks in, thats a good size light too, should produce some very nice buds!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Chiming in as requested
Sorry, not gg4 imo.

Gg4 is not a short, compact, bushy plant. She is quite the opposite. She has fingers on her fans in veg that twist around like a barrel roll. Her bud structure is very unique and stacks and stacks. I really don't see that with your cut. Below is a pic of what I mean by the leat twist. Every legit gg4 and any cross with gg4 will exhibit this characteristic. If you flip at 4', she will be every bit of 6.5' after stretch. There is NO citrus smell to her. Quite the opposite.

20170214 213921
20170214 213843

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Chiming in as requested
Sorry, not gg4 imo.

Gg4 is not a short, compact, bushy plant. She is quite the opposite. She has fingers on her fans in veg that twist around like a barrel roll. Her bud structure is very unique and stacks and stacks. I really don't see that with your cut. Below is a pic of what I mean by the leat twist. Every legit gg4 and any cross with gg4 will exhibit this characteristic. If you flip at 4', she will be every bit of 6.5' after stretch. There is NO citrus smell to her. Quite the opposite.

View attachment 682153 View attachment 682154
Thanks for the knowledge Demontrich, you know i questioned this cut from the day i got it, just because of where it came from. I figured it wasnt GG#4 or if it was it was just a watered down sh!t cut. It doesnt have a citrus smell, but its not a strong smell like everyone says. Ive had legit gorilla glue buds before and they were very stanky, and a very good smoke. I just dont see my plant producing those kinds of flowers. Either way hopefully it will turn out good, i think ill call it "the plant formerly know as Gorilla Glue"

mandalaman

mandalaman

Chiming in as requested
Sorry, not gg4 imo.

View attachment 682153 View attachment 682154

Hungry but here's a GG4...

IMG 4817

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not the best shots. But you can kinda see. These are my side pots for this run. See how their a bit tall and lanky vs short and bushy. Unless you topped them.many times, or train to be short and bushy. If so, then you may have gg4 if you get the leaf twist.

20170323 195402
20170323 195414

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

20170324 141425
This leaf is the closest one i could find to have the twist, i couldnt find any that have the full twist like your one pic but there are a few that seem to be turned a little similar to the 2nd pic. What do you guys think? Nice frosty buds too DemonTrich.

Not the best shots. But you can kinda see. These are my side pots for this run. See how their a bit tall and lanky vs short and bushy. Unless you topped them.many times, or train to be short and bushy. If so, then you may have gg4 if you get the leaf twist.

View attachment 682813 View attachment 682814

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

20170324 142420
What a bummer! Just replaced the ones on the top left and top right in the pic earlier this year too. Not bad for 6+ years though. Any opinions on the leaf pic? Come on GG#4 growers, school me.

Top Bottom