Led Help Please!!!

• Thread starter GratefulOkie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I need to warn you guys as these storms come rolling thru Nevada before they hit you..In Reno, it can get pretty hairy..Stay safe.
Blew hard at the coast in monterey cali. Windy, and dropped inches here. The farm took a beating. Lost a few plants due to collapse on a gutter in between a row. So lucked out. But yea man it was crazy and we are getting more in a few days

D

DylonWyatt

Power is up and all is well. Tornadoes tore stuff up all around us though. It was bad.

That sucks, dude. Everything will be fine, I'm sure. Everything is restored, the main thing is that everyone is alive and well, I hope. Nature does not forgive anyone. Therefore, the death of the plant is nonsense, compared to real problems.

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

That sucks, dude. Everything will be fine, I'm sure. Everything is restored, the main thing is that everyone is alive and well, I hope. Nature does not forgive anyone. Therefore, the death of the plant is nonsense, compared to real problems.
Totally agree. There was alot od destruction. My best friends work is leveled. They will be in bad shape. For sure. Total loss. Everything. But no injuries. Alot of property damage. Everywhere around us.

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

So just 3 days and look how they came back from that Defoliation I did the other day. I think I need to trim them up again already. Sooooo bushy. I keep moving leaves around and keep tying them back but I cant seem to keep up. Thinking I need to just wait a little while longer to trim anymore. Thoughts anyone?

20181204 224307
20181204 224310
20181204 224056
20181204 223722
20181204 224021
20181204 224034
20181201 234154
20181204 223732
20181204 223748
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not sure I have ever seen a bushy plant like that..She will continue to push out new leaves thru 3 weeks in flower! I would defol again, especially if she is fully recovered as she appears to be.

In any case, if she were mine..I would have small fans pushing as much air around and thru her as possible without creating windburn.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Weather alert!
A 1 inch snow has turned into 4 inches and still coming down..Major in the lake Tahoe area. (I am a little higher than Reno itself).
The good news is that there was little wind with this one.

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

Bro chop the hell out of those! You can cut back like 50-60% and those girls will love you

That's what I have seen in a couple other journals. Every time I chop 20ish percent, 2 days later they look like this again but with more budsites pushing up. Right now I have 28 bidsites counting the 17 mains.
My first grow and I manifolded these girls so I am kinda learning as I go. They are stretching like nothing I ever seen before. Like each budsite is racing to the light. Lol.
I amdefinately a fan of the manifold for sure... thank you for your comment. I feel like a 20% defol just isnt doing what I need it to do. I have 3 of those 6inch fans cheap fans going. No moisture on the leaves yet, but for sure watching for it. Gonna be crowded as hell I know that.

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

Not sure I have ever seen a bushy plant like that..She will continue to push out new leaves thru 3 weeks in flower! I would defol again, especially if she is fully recovered as she appears to be.

In any case, if she were mine..I would have small fans pushing as much air around and thru her as possible without creating windburn.

THANKS MAN!!! I have worked hard to keep these girls happy. I have 3 of those 6 inch cheap fans blowing over and around them right now. I think I am gonna wait until my reservoir change on Saturday and defol the crap out of them. 20% defol just isnt making the cut. Lol

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

That's what I have seen in a couple other journals. Every time I chop 20ish percent, 2 days later they look like this again but with more budsites pushing up. Right now I have 28 bidsites counting the 17 mains.
My first grow and I manifolded these girls so I am kinda learning as I go. They are stretching like nothing I ever seen before. Like each budsite is racing to the light. Lol.
I amdefinately a fan of the manifold for sure... thank you for your comment. I feel like a 20% defol just isnt doing what I need it to do. I have 3 of those 6inch fans cheap fans going. No moisture on the leaves yet, but for sure watching for it. Gonna be crowded as hell I know that.

Hahahah how mine look entering flower
91351BCE 8212 4FC5 AD6E BD4898282B5E

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

Is that a scrog on a manifold? That is bad ass. I will try to get something like this going after I feed them. Wow.

Per defol, is it true the less budsites you leave after defoliation,(cutting smaller budsites and stems), the bigger and better your buds get and increased harvest weight? It seems like reverse to me...

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Is that a scrog on a manifold? That is bad ass. I will try to get something like this going after I feed them. Wow.

I do have been playing with variations of manifolding. Check out my blueberry kush post. You can see some recent lst. It takes time to get these results. Further in soil, on long veg cycles be prepared for 4 up pottings. That’s how it works for me anyways running approx 120 days veg cycle. I’m allowed 2 flowering and 4 non flowering plants as I read the law. So this allows me to have a harvest every 60 days. More than enough for me and what I gift out.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Per defol, is it true the less budsites you leave after defoliation,(cutting smaller budsites and stems), the bigger and better your buds get and increased harvest weight? It seems like reverse to me...

It’s more about the budsites you do have getting optimum lighting. The lower budsites never develop fully. I have done 3 stage harvests. Takes forever and the yield per plant goes up but the total flowering time can be increased by as much as a month. This is with ScrOG style growing. That’s why we defoliate and cut back so much. What’s left with training turns into a canopy of solid bud. Almost no garbage, and very little trimming when harvest does come.

Top Bottom