Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It looks like ST#4 X BD Indica pheno. Long veg, but great yield/quality.
At the time I was on the commercial side though. Still have beans, and every pheno has been great. The "Bybba" pheno....what I called the one that looked like that wasn't very common. I've still got countless besns to find it again...just a lot of time....but got that now.

incogneato

incogneato

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That was a crazy cola. How was the smoke?

How did that 1-95 x headband come out?
Some of the best nightime smoke I have had in years. Have a real love affair with this gurl. Yea this one pheno is a stacker for sure. Call her my stacked bytch pheno. Pardon the french for any ladies. :)
Hits like a sledgehammer with a startling come on but on the other side of that is a low and easy body buzz with great pain relief and insomnia treatment. 2 hrs into the ride and its lights out.

I just popped 6 or 7. Will be posting a log of the run in Tfudges welcome to the jungle thread. I'd post the cornbread in the CSI forum but doesnt seem like the ole @Nspecta comes around here much anymore. Bet he got bit by that IG bug. :( Really too bad , man is an excellent breeder and has more knowledge of the different lineages and strain info than anyone I have known........... Where you at you old redneck!!!!!

Gonna run out Fudges SLP sour larry pebbles and Mr. White. Will be hunting the fabled white bubba leaner. And a few other goodies. ........ I might even throw down some Bullfighter Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 that I believe fudge had his breeder hands in.......................Exciting times and lots of beanz to explore. :cool::smoking::fire::fire::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Between our genetics, and ability....We'd take this game over!!!!
What are you talking about??? :( No really I appreciate the compliment if thats what it was. :D But I have no desire to take over any game. Shit man I don't even know ya....... Or do I?? Peace out . Hope I didnt come across like a azzhat you just took me offguard for a sec.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What are you talking about??? :( No really I appreciate the compliment if thats what it was. :D But I have no desire to take over any game. Shit man I don't even know ya....... Or do I?? Peace out . Hope I didnt come across like a azzhat you just took me offguard for a sec.
Affect doesn't come across well in emails, posts, or whatever.
That was NOT supposed to come off literally in any way!
It was an attempt at a compliment. I'll wear the "azzhat" for that.
Don't know if you know me?? Heard of some of the people I've associated with. Very possible

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Gotta love the baby fat baby gurl has. She is a chunky monkey. ;) Great structure man. Peace
Yea she’s super stacked which is wierd because neither parent is like that. I love how fast she’s done as well, took after her mother on that lol
The mother is older then dirt, she’s been around since the early 80’s. I got a few more beans to pop still.
How did that 1-95 x headband come out?
It’s 2000 circa sour diesel with out the sour. Instead it’s somewhere between diesel and og but the high and bud structure is just like the sd,strong potent fast.

Top Bottom