Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Some frosty Chocolate Thai from this years outdoor crop.
IMG 1653

IMG 1652

IMG 1654

IMG 1650

IMG 1651

IMG 1648
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's what I thought. Very impressive. I've never seen a pheno anything like yours.
How long was it in flower? It's definitely the most indica dom pheno I've ever seen. But again, I haven't seen it very often. W/all the competition in Den, it wasn't commercially realistic. Was it clone only?
The kush X could be something very special. Most people assume my Choch D has Thai, but it's Choc Trip x Sour D (the good pt of GG in my opinion)
I'm seriously impressed, a bit jealous too lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Bomb, did you self the bubba, or was it a clone, seed, found a stray in a bag??
Have they been chopped yet?
That was the only strain I couldn't get a guy w/ a mother to give me a cut of. He gave his word, and I respect that.
I like the effects of well grown Bubba.
In my "old age" I started getting paranoid if I hit a dab, or something real potant early in the day, as I mainly smoke for pain, or listening to music at night. Bubba never does that to me. Hmmmmm.,I gotta find me a Bubba now that I can take the time to veg.

BombBP

BombBP

Bomb, did you self the bubba, or was it a clone, seed, found a stray in a bag??
Have they been chopped yet?
That was the only strain I couldn't get a guy w/ a mother to give me a cut of. He gave his word, and I respect that.
I like the effects of well grown Bubba.
In my "old age" I started getting paranoid if I hit a dab, or something real potant early in the day, as I mainly smoke for pain, or listening to music at night. Bubba never does that to me. Hmmmmm.,I gotta find me a Bubba now that I can take the time to veg.
These were made by Verdant Green. Imo, the closest you'll find to the real pre98. All plants had that coffee flavor to some degree.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

These were made by Verdant Green. Imo, the closest you'll find to the real pre98. All plants had that coffee flavor to some degree.
Cool deal. When (that co *don't like giving seed cos publicity) came out w/LA Con, it was supposed to be an attempt at it. A good breeder willing to spend the time can get REAL cloes, and if the genetics are in a cross, ime, it can be as cloes to exact or better.
Yeah, I thought you had the original cut. Even the leaves faded out the same.
Great job growing it. How's the yield?

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
That's what I thought. Very impressive. I've never seen a pheno anything like yours.
How long was it in flower? It's definitely the most indica dom pheno I've ever seen. But again, I haven't seen it very often. W/all the competition in Den, it wasn't commercially realistic. Was it clone only?
The kush X could be something very special. Most people assume my Choch D has Thai, but it's Choc Trip x Sour D (the good pt of GG in my opinion)
I'm seriously impressed, a bit jealous too lol

It's a clone only originally sourced out of Washington state. Here's a screenshot of a magazine article showcasing this same exact Chocolate Thai cut.

IMG 0686

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's sick. That quality bud need never touch a bag. Was that a greenhouse, or outdoor? It's insanly frosty, just beautyful.
In the NE (NY anyway) VERY few people could appreciate TOP SHELF flowers! Everything here is good outdoor cali/W coast, or commercial grade Col. They want the machine trime look, a smell, dense, and if REAL lucky, purp.
On my strains, I like to see a bit of fan leaf, cured, and just covered in trics.
This is all till they try something good!! Very rare.

BombBP

BombBP

Cool deal. When (that co *don't like giving seed cos publicity) came out w/LA Con, it was supposed to be an attempt at it. A good breeder willing to spend the time can get REAL cloes, and if the genetics are in a cross, ime, it can be as cloes to exact or better.
Yeah, I thought you had the original cut. Even the leaves faded out the same.
Great job growing it. How's the yield?
Thanks. She looks like an average to slightly below average yielder. Bud's are rock solid. I'll get up skirt pics in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom