Live Resin Bho Mason Jar Or Tube Extractor

• Thread starter Dabhead710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dabhead710

So I am going to make some live resin bho and I am wondering what would be the best way to go as I have a 0z glass extractor tube but I am considering doing it in a mason jar and let it sit in a ethanol dry ice bath as well freeze the butane and the material. I would also seal the buds in a bag and flash freeze them prior to putting in the mason jar. And then fill the jar up and let it sit in the ethanol dry ice bath add the butane let it sit for a min or so add ss mesh screw the cap on and pour it into the pyrex.....or should I just use the tube extractor like normal and just run a whole can thru it or I could repack it and blast it on another run but I would like to pull as much as I can on the 1st run so I don't have to run it twice but also don't want to have any go to waste...and with the ethanol bath I can make sure I'm not extracting waxes and lipids from the plant...thanks for your time and I appreciate any advice

GreenLion

GreenLion

The difference for me is mason jar u will have more end product, but it's not as pure of a product as just shooting it. Just my observation.

D

Dabhead710

Even with the ethanol bath as that is why I'm considering doing the mason jar as I will be able to keep it colder which will help keep down the waxes and lipids from extracting from the plant..so I figured you should be able to get even better quality just don't soak it long...i like using the tube as afterwords I can use a bike pump and blow it out completely and the jar I wouldn't be able to do that although I could wrap it in ss mesh and press the rest out if need be.. when you did the mason jar did you have it in a ethanol dry ice bath with those results...appreacite your input

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Live resin is made with liquid nitrogen. You MUST have protective containers and PPG or extremely serious bad shit will happen. With butane, your ONLY making bho.

Top Bottom