Lurkins Jerkin, It's Like A Party In Your Mouth.

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Well I figure it's time for me to start a real thread of progress with pretty pictures.

Setup is:

10x15x8 sealed room
2 ton ac
bottled co2
6k hps open (changing to gavitas have 4 750s now)
Gavita el2
sentinel controller

After this small run I will be adding a rubber liner to the floor(currently plywood)

I'll be updating this soon, we can call this a place holder =D.

Subscribe to the show!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

So I thought I'd post something in here just to keep it on the first page =D

So I've been mixing my own salts for a little bit, this is my current mix I'm in coco btw.
Screenshot 2015 08 07 23 27 07 1 1

I use this in veg thru flower with mbferts vit booster,protek, and a little moab. It's been working pretty well(any suggestions?) here is a pic(not the best) of some alien og this cut I got from a local club when I didn't have any other ways to quickly get new genetics lol

20150806 221759

This was my first time growing it and it seems to like what's goin on, I'll get some new pics tomarrow of some other stuff I got going.

Also I have some bog stuff going in the next round and some newish popped seeds
20150807 225455

blue moon rocks unsexed

20150807 225447

funky lookin sour grapes haha

20150807 225512

The weirdest one of the bunch, it some how deadended and lost its top. So I clipped it and this is what I ended up with, I'll keep it around and flower it might be sumin special lol

That's it for now..

-lurkin

lollipopman

lollipopman

Got my chair, I just started reading about salts and making your own nutrients.

MGRox

MGRox

looking good! Have you noticed any K-? FWIW, I had some k- on certain strains when I tested K levels about where you are.

What medium / watering method are ye doin? What strains do ye have in there?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Thanks guys!
@MGRox it seems to work pretty well, I use 1.5 ml or pro-tek per gal so that adds a little k and keeps my ph at 6.-6.1. I had a small k def on some critical mass this round, I think this next round I'll bump the k a little. What's ur profile look like?

Im using straight coco dtw(hand water) I start about 800ppm in the 'pre veg' and work my way up to about 1200ppm by week 2-3. I also like to bump the epsom up a little after week4.

Current running strains are
Critical mass(2 phenos) seed
Jack skellington(lemon pheno) seed
Alien og clone
Mendo purps clone
Sfv og clone
Killawatt clone
I got the clones when I was in a tight spot.
the sfv grows really spindly so I'll prob get rid of it(suggestions?) but dense nugs
Mendo purps throws bananas Prob getting rid of it
Killawatt is stretchy but fills in nicly I think I'll keep it for now
Alien og looks like it will be a low yeilder but comes on way strong in the end we will see about this one
The critical mass(11 is what I call it) was the mom, I took 2 clones 3 weeks in flower if they dont make it this pheno will be gone(shame).
Critical mass(6) will be around for a bit(had it for a bit), this round they foxtailed a little more than I like but it was after the gravitas(could be the issue).
Jack skellington I really like this pheno leans hard on the jtr side

I have a bunch of new stuff
New gsc cut(I fucked my self hard on the last one) Ill see how this one goes, everyone loves cookies!(clone)
5 different sour bubble (seed)
4 lifesaver unsexed (seed)
1 new jack skellington pheno(seed)
4 blue moon rocks unsexed
4 sour grapes unsexed

I might have a few more that I'm forgetting.
Pics later
That's it for now

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

@MGRox also I just remembered on the k stuff I believe it was @Fresh Starts that stated coco adds extra k around 50mg/l, Im still working out the kinks lol I need all the help I can get haha

-lurkin

Ps
I believe fresh starts was referin to Jacks professional, but it should all relate.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Do you get your nutrients from custom hydro nutrients?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Some pics as promised, from my phone hopefully I can use my wife's camera soon.

20150808 234413

sfv og

20150808 234438

killawatt

20150808 234508

critical mass "11" (I hope my clones make it lol)

20150808 234531

critical mass "6" (a little low temps and it makes some nice colors smells purplish ;) )

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150808 234736

Critical mass "6" foxtailing

20150808 234652

jack skellington "lemon pheno" very sativaish

20150808 234801

Mendo purps (I'm gunna run this cut one more time)

20150808 234849

The family, this was a 1/3 run because I fucked myself with some gsc cut (herm herm herm) and had problems getting clones(no circle ha).

-lurkin

MGRox

MGRox

@MGRox it seems to work pretty well, I use 1.5 ml or pro-tek per gal so that adds a little k and keeps my ph at 6.-6.1. I had a small k def on some critical mass this round, I think this next round I'll bump the k a little. What's ur profile look like?

Yeah, the pro-tekt definitely is a welcome K add for sure there. For me, I'm actually not that far off from your NPK; I've settled with 126-61-215 as my "goto starting point" and am confident with that and any strain. Some strains will want a bit less N at the end of stretch, while some with want a bit more N just after stretch. Suppose I do drop the N below a bit below 100 after week 6 (on a 9-10 weeker).

I was able to drop down to (I believe) 186 ppm of K and only saw some K- on one strain; though quite oddly it was one in Coir and not peat. I don't have any real good idea as to why the Coir showed first and was the only; my only guess is a little bit of K site Blocking by Ca in the rhizome. Below 180 ppms I saw K- on more than one plant.

Fresh starts pointed out an available ppm of K noted from a medium test and that's pretty nice!! First I've seen of that!! I know that all the papers note coir as being 2-2.5% K by dry weight (so between 9-11 grams per pound of dry coir). It is nice to see an approximation of availability to that contained amount.

Tr:Dl: anything with K above 186-190ppm should be fine.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150808 181232

next run. we have some
sour buble
jack skellington lemon pheno
new jack skellington pheno
critical mass 6
sfv og mom plus clones
mendo purps
alien og
killawatt mom -made a new mom
new gsc mom + some cuts

20150808 181223

Next next run will be similar but more sour bubble phenos and mabe some untested lifesaver and blue moon rocks, sour grapes

-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom