Lurkins Jerkin, It's Like A Party In Your Mouth.

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

If you look at the top pic of the last post, bottom right corner. That's my cm11 cut I took around week 3-4 of flower, it's rooted but I'm waiting for it to revert back to veg. Any suggestions? I normally dont reveg plants, but I have some jack skellington pollen and I wanna hit that with haha just to see what happens. Also in flower I'm waiting for some seeds I made to mature on the jack skellington, Im not sure if it would be a bx or what? brother and sister..

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Oh yea I'm veggin with a 8 bulb t5 with red and blue bulbs, I have 2 more weeks to veg so I will veg for 1 more week while topping under the t5 then switch it out for a 1k mh for a week. Then I will transplant and put it in the flower room and veg for a few days at 600 with the gavitas then bump it up from there.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

What you normally run for coco? I'm doing 3ish to 1, but I like to bump the mag( + sulfur) in the middle.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Update

3 bmr's showed sex tonight, so far we have 2 females 1 male and 1 unknown...

Also the tallest sour grape looks to be female, and the little weird looking one is looking even weirder
Lol

-lurkin

lollipopman

lollipopman

Where do you get the nutrient calculator you posted?

Cap posted about making your own Moab are you going to make some of your own?

MGRox

MGRox

What you normally run for coco? I'm doing 3ish to 1, but I like to bump the mag( + sulfur) in the middle.
Actually I guess, not too long ago I have switched to a mainly coir based mix (though has some peat). I did not change the profile, so same Ca, Mg. As far as changes later in bloom, I drop the Ca and N of course and keep Mg about the same. With S, (and I suppose even Ca) I don't tend to shoot for a specific ppm; typically I try to balance cations and anions as close as possible. As such, certain elements are "sacrificial" in this respect.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'm chopping and man I have to say I love these gavitas, they have only been in here the last 3-4 weeks and the cm11 has never been this dense.... serious shit!

-lurkin

lollipopman

lollipopman

I double my yield on my gorilla grape..

I got my nutrients today, I'm still reading just having problems understanding some things, gotta get me a CPU to use the calculator . Is there anything I missed?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

You have to dl a app to open excel spread sheets, I used it on my last iphone4. Now I have a note4 and the app is factory loaded.

-lurkin

Top Bottom