Man On The Silver Mountain...bodhi Time!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Good luck! ( subscribed for till the end )

Anything bodhi is beyond creditable and fire in my books and I really enjoyed the seeds I germinated so far from bodhi (20+, still have 50+ to germinate lol)

snoplow20

snoplow20

Good luck! ( subscribed for till the end )

Anything bodhi is beyond creditable and fire in my books and I really enjoyed the seeds I germinated so far from bodhi (20+, still have 50+ to germinate lol)
Awesome to hear. I have silver mountain and hollyweed is on the way. My good friend has moontang on the way. Im thinking about neroli 91 and bingo pajama. Definitely gonna be more bodhi orders in the future.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Love me some bodhi...Dream beaver is a Appalachia cross I think. Love my dream beaver..... straight to the Face Medicine.

B

Burned Haze

Awesome to hear. I have silver mountain and hollyweed is on the way. My good friend has moontang on the way. Im thinking about neroli 91 and bingo pajama. Definitely gonna be more bodhi orders in the future.

I’ve ran a full pack of hollyweed (2 rounds, 1 indoors, 1 outdoors ) both with flying colors and A meds with (2) pheno’s I ran those rounds. Now I’m keeping my keeper and running it indoors (3rd round ) and about to go into flower

snoplow20

snoplow20

Ill have updates here in a few. I lost one of em. Dug it out of the ground and the seed was stuck to the tap root. Looked like it choked the root off to me. They are also not growing as quick as i would like. I gotta really dry batch of happy frog. The stuff is mulchy almost with a lot of twigs. I should not of used it. Its very hydrophobic and i have been having to spray with dish detergent water before watering to get it to absorb water.

snoplow20

snoplow20

I up potted all my seedlings. I forgot to take individual pics of the silver mountain. I might make it back down there tonight. There in the mix somewhere in this pic .

20180218 222516
Top Bottom