• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ok ppl:cool0044:
made huge misstake and joined this dicks site, been there about a week got 10 post and this is the PM i got from the dude..

You got one day to choose a side, i dont give a flying FUCK who you are. TOo many people giving those oreo motherfuckers too much info about me, I'm sick of playing it cool. Those faggots scam ppl, if you wanna hang with them, have at it but you'll be permabanned from here. You have till midnight on saturday to get your username off of there or prepare to get the boot fro here. I don't care if you're my best friend. I see ppl over there who i THOUGHT were my friends. Too fucking late. Oh yeah and FUCK SESH, did a lot for that guy and he backstabbed me as well for a couple of pieces of shit. GO suck a dick all of you cockriding traitors.

this is how ppl are treated over at that site soo if your there watch your asses he is not a good guy, he knew nothing about me NOTHING and this is how i was treated over there...
loser dude 4sure:puke:puke

TortureKill

TortureKill

Same thing here jaws. I was there for a couple weeks. Cock asked me to mod for him. Didnt take long for me to figure out this clown.

JAWS

JAWS

hey tort:speechless
ya man i dont know what that dudes problem is but if he greets every one like that i cant see him having a site up for very long...

he did not even give me a chance and it seems as soon as he seen i was a member here i was out to get him, the dude need some PILL FORM MED'S 4real..
wowww:speechless:speechless

JAWS

JAWS

ohh myyyy:cool0044:
i just read over there that THIS PM went out to ALL his members, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME if your a member of any other site you will be banned from his site!!!

sa-la-vie mon-frare if that site does not take a noise dive after that PLAY then im at a loss of words..
stupid fucker:rasta2:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

so wierd you got that PM from him bro it dosent seem like something matt would say..... i have been on his site for a lil over 2 weeks now and i didnt get that message......

Sry to hear about that bro

RSGD9

JAWS

JAWS

yup he just baned me and said i was some dude named

NYCKID haha i dont this this dude and i think he is trying to clean up his mess he made last night before going to bed, he is clearly on PILL MEDS and forgot to take them...

ive been around for over 7years under two main names this oneJAWS,and this oneRIESINISH..

this dude is so scared of ppl like swerve that he has no idea which way is up, he gos on rambleing about pplLIKE EVERY ONEs out to get him...

and to the ppl running from here back over there and telling him shit FUCK YOU aswell....im not who he thinks i am he's just an ass and a COWARD....

talks shit then bands yup hes a real BIG MAN, and for those who are still there watch out you could be next so please dont go thinking your his friend....

JAWS

JAWS

hey aussie :passingjoint:
do you think i work for the ppl hes talking about, NO YOU DONT why because you dont even know me just like that dick head dont....but now hes bashing me telling ppl i was a mole and was sent there by the ppl he fucked over GET REAL...

NOW RUN BACK AND TELL HIM I SAID THAT sence he banned me and i cant stick up for my self...

THATS WHAT I CALL A COWARD, now run along and tell him i said that aswell..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man, aussie is good people. Your beef is with riot then take it up with him. I think a ton of shit is getting said here that people will take offensive. Aussie isn't saying anything but explaining why he doesn't like those other dudes. Come on guys, no need to mash on eachother over any of this shit.

JAWS

JAWS

ya the PM was pretty damn clear to me JR. you dont talk to members like that ever and you certinly do not threaten ppl....hes a low life coward for doing and saying what he did, you dont agree thats your right so live it...

ive never been banned from any site why because i know the rules and when i mess up and i do i say sorry and move on......

he said he was looking for a mole and he found it in me GET REAL he did not even bother asking me any Question..

and i did not come over hear and a fucking word about him untill he sent that fucking PM, if had not sent that we would not be talking now...

he got the wrong person and now hes just trying to make it look like his plan worked GET REAL...

if he thinks he had a real mole before then he still has one runing around over there because im not the one he was looking for......i just defended myself and got banned for it plain and simple...
enjoy:passingjoint:

you can close this thread now, im done wasting my morning over that jackass...

O

Oregonic

thank you flex i appreciate it jaws is assuming iam runnig back and forth and that is not ths case i was just clearing up that is not the farm his beef is with that was all. i been here and iam staying here i just thought for everyone to think he is saying dont go to the farm was bs cause it is not the farm but another shady site he was talking about
You mean there are other sites.... I was under the impression that the farm was the one and only site worth a shit :yes

JAWS

JAWS

im good no problems here, lose a few friends gain a few friends..i just lost two over this so hope the rest of the day gos abit better....

R

Radio_Dread

man everything i read about this matt riot dude is bad. he some pussy that beg for free clones from all the top breeders to give to patients or something along those lines. then some breeders did help him out for his "cause" then he turned and bashed all the breeders that said no like ogr who knew what this dude was all about and they knew we was jsut going to take them and make seeds and sell them. that is the type of guy/kid riot is.

RD:passingjoint:

TortureKill

TortureKill

He wasnt talking about thcf? why did he message read like this?

Username: Jaws aka the reason i sent out that mail revealed himself. Spreading rumours at the farm about how i dont let anyone on ANY other sites come here, etc. ANyway sorry to have bugged yall with the rest of this BS< just apart of keeping the website douchebag free. I'mma give tk1 a call today and let him know how we all feel =)

JAWS

JAWS

well it seems hes now branding me as this NYCKID and i swere to god im not this NYCKID and ive never even herad of this guy...

where ever this dude is im sure he is laughing his ass off seeing MATT make a full of himself like he is, NYCKID is probaly on that site right now now eating this shit up...

some one needs to inform this RIOT jerk that he needs to dig abit deeper about me and he will clearly see im not NYCKID..

and i thank my friend who is keeping me updated on whats going on over there, be careful if he finds out he will banned you aswell........
UNREAL:hunter:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv talked to riot quite a bit. He's never done anything bad tward me. In fact, he even sent me a few packs of beans for free just to break the ice and start a relationship. Everyone has good and bad days. I also got that message and riot and I are straight. As far as aussie goes, he's super legit. Ill stand up for him any day of the week as I will for any of the really cool peeps I meet on the boards. Forum sites are to meet cool people and keep good genetics alive! As long as that's how you use them then you should never have any problems. JAWS, iv talked to you before via PM and you seemed very nice to me so I wish we could all get along. I AM NOT TAKING SIDES! Just don't like to see people fighting

TortureKill

TortureKill

COWARDLY acts

Riot hasnt done anything for the community but try to tear it apart. Sure he plays the nice guy part at first, but he will come back to bite you in the arse. TRUST! Its clear from his last posts, he is a liar, and fool. So he gave u some of his overpriced pollen chucks, and is good with his words. He has created this character that just doesnt fly with me. He's fast to put down every breeder out there, which speaks volumes of his shady character. From JJ to DJ short, he will tell you "they dont know shit about breeding". Its not a good move to talk down on anyone, especially other breeders. He created a completely bogus pm that supposedly came from jaws, and then inserts the name nyckid at the bottom, to make it look like he had this master plan to bring this guy to the surface and expose him, when it was clear he complete flew off the handle the night before, and needed someway to clean up the mess. He used jaws as a tool, he tried to make him look like the bad guy, and cover his own ass. This is not the first time he has done this, and he has defaced a lot of respectable peeps, in an effort to save his own face. He threatens to ban his members if they use a diff site other than his, which is very juvenile and petty. I wish not to keep the company of a tool, and if u cant see thru his facade, i feel sorry for u. Im not trying to stir anymore riff raff, but just stating my words. U are all logical stand up folks. I mean no offense to any of you. If u feel the need to stand by your man, please do. Im just stating my experiences with the cat. Im not impressed with the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom