• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hey SMF:big_boss:
you know you got my respect bro but i just cant belive this is how this guy does his bussness, i mean im a very stand up guy always have been and i have atleast 100 ppl on the net who would/could back me up that im not NYCKID....

just got the news that over there he put up my REPLY to his PM and at the bottom of the reply the nic was NYCKID thats fucking bullshit he did that why i do not know, will some one over there ask him why hes bashing me when its very fucking clear he has the wrong dude...

it seems he does not care about that and it seems others over do not ether and i find that FRIGHTING at the very least....

even if he was a super good friend of mine, if knew he was bashing the wrong person i'd have to say something i mean come on...

JAWS

JAWS

hey tort:big_boss:
thanks for the suport brother, but i must clear something up that REPLY pm was infact sent by me this morning...i was mad as hell that he was talking to me like that, was it a classy thing to no but it was what is was..

the problem im having with that post he made was at the bottom the NIC said NYCKID, MATT put that shit there not me, again i dont know NYCKID why i dont know mabe to cover is ass for bashing the wrong dude and now he cought with his fucking pants down..

and if any one cares to look in my welomeing post i made a hateful reply to him as well, BUT being the better man that i am i went in and removed it because it made me look as bad as him and that i am most difinitly not..

shit look at the way i type its very one-of-a-kind does any body remember this NYCKID typeing the way i do or maybe growing the way i do or useing the same strain ido or making the same fresh beanage that i have...the answer is hell no why BECAUSE I AM NOT THIS NYCKID dude..

and he knows this but he countinues to bash me and call me by that name, and thats just got to say something about who this dude really is..

R

Radio_Dread

im on your side jaws. he just brings on so much drama it isnt even funny. everywhere matt riot is, there is drama

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lol matthew riot......that guy is a total douche thats why he was banned from here along with ripz...... many new sites will start up.....they always come and go....but thcfarmer will always be here standing strong!

JAWS

JAWS

hey logic:character0111:
that statement seem to be a true one indeed...

you and i have had two run ins BUT nether time did you ever treat me like that not even close..
peace:character0111:

M

MSL Foundation

Morning everyone!

I know Jaws would not start anything with anyone.

I know SMF and Aussie are all really cool peeps

Tourturekill is another story...Just kidding TK.

But I do know this. All of these guys who have responded in this thread are great big heart people and are all responding to help everyone understand whats going on and to support one another.

So with that said I believe the truth is pretty much out and everyone can HUG and agree to agree that we all love each other.

BIG GROWERS HUG! :party0023:

MSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom