MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Last summer we got evacuated do to the chimmney fire here in South Monterey/ North SLO county. I was fortunate to have enough water storage to keep them alive for ten days and everything was on timers. I really did not think the ranch was going to make it. They stopped it less than 2 miles from us. Neighbors did not evacuate and got lucky, only one dirt road in and out if it gets blocked by fire your screwed. Don't wait too long if it starts getting close just be ready. Good luck

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Road to town opened back up evac is over. I stopped by a friend's last night and rolled one to many.fell asleep before the news came on and woke up late. It's going to be 105 degrees today so should have been up early getting stuff done in the cool of the day !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got so much to do but can't keep up in this heat! Folar fed 2/3's of the garden, after watering then fetched 4 loads from the spring. Stiil need a few loads. I'm also down one 12v pump so need to go to town again soon. Just so hot! Plants are loving it though. Very bushey and fast into flower. They sure are drinking up the water though! I figure they will be 9 weeks on Oct. 15th..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like I got relocated. Been sick but feeling better , just very behind on things. Dug up the Alaska septic and working on that , next is to seal the roof on the RV and take a load of trash to the dump. Had to use my reserve water when I was sick so got to refill my water tanks and only have a few plants staked and tied yet. Never got the before picts but not to late for some now pics! Will take a few pics in the next few days! Hope all is good !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got my water tanks full now and my son came up and tied up about a third of the garden. The septic is done and got the roof sealed , again. It may rain so we'll see if it leaks. Replaced the batteries in my alarms in the greenhouse also. Plants are well into flower, purple diesel is looking nice with hard buds and yes it's a true purple. It's my favorite diesel !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Pics are coming. Purple Diesel is a good yielder if vegged long. Very hard nugs and great smoke. I'd say a little harder nugs than the Bubba Kush. Bubba is also a good yielder. For outdoor they compeat with indoor in quality if done right.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes having a hard time finding my way around after the changes to the farm. Change is hard for us old folks .I have the skunk growing at one of the co-ops I'm involved with. I can't stand the smell all the time.

Well the greenhouse grow is going great ! Very hard sticky flowers this time around. My son is coming up to help tie more plants up . They are getting heavy , a few branches have already broke but nothing I couldn't mend. I know I promised pics but between my health and deviding my time between the different grows , well I just never got to it. I'll try to get to it.

william76

william76

Yes having a hard time finding my way around after the changes to the farm. Change is hard for us old folks .I have the skunk growing at one of the co-ops I'm involved with. I can't stand the smell all the time.

Well the greenhouse grow is going great ! Very hard sticky flowers this time around. My son is coming up to help tie more plants up . They are getting heavy , a few branches have already broke but nothing I couldn't mend. I know I promised pics but between my health and deviding my time between the different grows , well I just never got to it. I'll try to get to it.
Dont put yourself out mr castle,could always ask ur son to take a few pics?76

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It's not the pics that sre the problem.Between doing my personal grow and sharing my time on several co-op grows along with my age and energy levels and disabilities , well I'm rushed and just pooped out all the time. Taking on so much more than I should at my age !

Top Bottom