Me, Myself, and I

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

whOOT whOOT! I got the relists

Well gang the few that missed out on the 3 kushwreck and the 2 packs dawgdazesage 2 packs....i ordered...found out , the payment got sent out regular mail and have not seen a recieve notice yet sO ~ look out for the relist Congrats on who ever gets them mofoz, I expect great things from the twxog!!!

And for those That dont know Jimmnits aint no joke~he was one of the few worth digging threw icrag Strains n hybrids section back in the day for the new to mj forums crowd:harvest:

Eh ! Thanks for the heads up , I actually grabbed the 2 packs of Kushwreck last week ~ hopefully find some keepers that will play well with my kennel of Dawg clones

to bad about your coin PorchMonkey , I sent mine in Express International Priority << something like that , how the Farm suggest - cost like $30bucks for postage but it's like clock work and Logic comes through everytime !!

Not familiar with Jimmynitz myself , but did some asking around and all the old skool cats said swoop up on the gear , and the cross sounds kick ass,so I did!!

Looking forward to poppn some of these -

marski420

marski420

Where are these rules that say a pack of seeds has to have 10 seeds?
Logic posted them on the bay...he knew how many seeds were in my fem packs, and we both agreed on prices.
My FEM packs are 6 seeds to a pack.
Like you said you should have read a little more. Go look at other seedbank's selections of fem seeds....5 packs are an industry standard for fems, I threw in an extra seed for the hell of it. There are 10 packs of fems out there, but if they were 10 packs they would cost like twice as much.
Look around if you don't believe me.
I don't like charging all that money ($150+)for a pack of seeds, even if they are all female...so I made them 6 pks so they would be more available/affordable to people.

Those industry prices are set by this basic rule of thumb:

Average 10 pk of REGULAR seeds has generally a 50/50 ratio of male/female seeds = around 5 females for lets say $90
5 pk of FEM seeds will have ALL females, so = 5 females for $90
That's why the prices are the same.

Kick me in the balls huh? Nice, LOL..well anyways, thanks for your patronage Porch Monkey. I hope that clears it up.

Class act the whole way, Jimmy sounds like my kind of breeder.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Let me see some relists! Lol ..I'm watching! Thank you all! monkey5

B

Bill Bloome

Hey Jimmy,We have a lot in common.Started growing in the 60's and breeding later.I have mostly worked indicas but have been doing Hazes for the last ten years.I got some of your SSH,and was blown away!I gave away my stock of SSH and skunk seeds to friends cause I use yours exclusively.I just crossed one of your badass males to a six foot Mazar female and a five foot Jack Herrer.I can't wait to see what the Mazar produces.I'll show results when I get some going.Great job,Jimmy.Thanks a bunch.

R

Reptile

:bong2: Ya nailed it there brah!! QUALITY over quantity all day:bong2:
Ok a little about me and my methods....:icon_spin:
I've been breeding for myself and friends for years now, and growing for even longer...since the old-days of Overgrow and Cannabis World.
I've seen alot, and have been privy to alot of the BS that happens behind the scenes in the seed biz'...hence me being here @ Thcfarmer.:)
I thought it was about time my genetics and I got out of the shadows...and out to the people. Currently, four different plants that I have bred are being used by other breeders in their projects...if that says anything, hehe!
My #1 priority in breeding is what I feel "blends" well...especially regarding taste/smell traits, and of course potency. Some breeders have structure and yield as their most important factors in selecting parents to use, and don't get me wrong, those two are important.
Pisces Genetics is all about the Final Experience, not the numbers...although both together are nice when it works out, LOL! But IMHO, it all really comes down to the final product....Who cares about yield and structure if the final product smells/tastes boring, and has a boring/nonexistent effect? I'd rather have 1/2lb of dank, smelly, skull-crushing herb...than 1lb of some crud I, or anyone else doesn't want to smoke, lol. Just like the old saying goes--"Quality, not Quantity".
:boogie:

S

Schwoop

Ive seen, touched, grew, smelt, smoked, and shared alot of dank in my yrs, Spent alot of time on Overgrow and CW back in the day, and after all that jimmy's gear straight blew my mind. His SFV and his Chemdog D are killers! I expect no less from his Colombian line-up. Big ups jimmy, you keep doing exactly what youve been doing!
I dont pop alot of other breeders gear. But these bitchs are on the to do list!!!

Pisces Genetics

420alldaze

420alldaze

Ive seen, touched, grew, smelt, smoked, and shared alot of dank in my yrs, Spent alot of time on Overgrow and CW back in the day, and after all that jimmy's gear straight blew my mind. His SFV and his Chemdog D are killers! I expect no less from his Colombian line-up. Big ups jimmy, you keep doing exactly what youve been doing!
I dont pop alot of other breeders gear. But these bitchs are on the to do list!!!

View attachment 253185
hey schwoop, thatsa whole lot of columbians runnin around in your room.....lol very nice selection bro

C

Chronicseeker

J Nitz's Motorbreath should be in every fuel searchers garden.
No Exceptions...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Last run i did some hollywood haze and holysmoke,not huge yielders and took some extra time BUT those nugs did not go anywhere,they are jarred up and in the personal stash lol,props to you jimmy.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up jimmy i got some of ur scmk and chemical kush... are u going to be releasing more motorbreath..

Top Bottom