Me, Myself, and I

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
HEY porch monkey thats a pretty piss poor attitude seeing your are the one that didnt read...jimmy is completely right...

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Where are these rules that say a pack of seeds has to have 10 seeds?
Logic posted them on the bay...he knew how many seeds were in my fem packs, and we both agreed on prices.
My FEM packs are 6 seeds to a pack.
Like you said you should have read a little more. Go look at other seedbank's selections of fem seeds....5 packs are an industry standard for fems, I threw in an extra seed for the hell of it. There are 10 packs of fems out there, but if they were 10 packs they would cost like twice as much.
Look around if you don't believe me.
I don't like charging all that money ($150+)for a pack of seeds, even if they are all female...so I made them 6 pks so they would be more available/affordable to people.

Those industry prices are set by this basic rule of thumb:

Average 10 pk of REGULAR seeds has generally a 50/50 ratio of male/female seeds = around 5 females for lets say $90
5 pk of FEM seeds will have ALL females, so = 5 females for $90
That's why the prices are the same.

Kick me in the balls huh? Nice, LOL..well anyways, thanks for your patronage Porch Monkey. I hope that clears it up.

Calm down jimmy im just busting your ballz for my dumb ass thinking i was gonna be popping 30 LOL

My goal in life is to give seed breeders shit, Im actually stoked to do the kush wreck...if it makes it............I have like you all the basic elites , BUt the trainwreck crossed to the sfv , finally sounded like a TW cross i wanted grow, could not think of a possible mix that i could have preferred,

Ill send in my yen tomorrow, and when they land ill do up a decent thread for your forum...since it bare now..........

My job is to give your breeders shit , keep s you guys level headed from turning all arjan:makeup on folks LOL selling fems for more then seeds that actually have to go threw hustles to find good males ~Heres a cake:cake friends bahahhahahahahahha

M

Ms.Grat3ful

Happy New Year!

Hey there Jimmy... Long time no chat on forums... :bear .. I am delighted to see you out and about and sharing what you've got going on. You have quite an eye for the best of the best dude... We have your snoxchem going and it's massive..my favorite smoke these days!
Hope all is well with you and your budz are plentiful...
Best of Luck to you in your new Biz here.. I know there sure are gonna be some happy growers out there... :harvest:

see'ya'round!:bongsmi:

:character0103:

E

euforia

I don't like charging all that money ($150+)for a pack of seeds, even if they are all female...
Me too,but when I think about it ... Your pack 5+1 fem for90 buks ... 10 +2 for 180.... Hmmm ... these are the most expensive fem seeds on the farm...sorry if I'm wrong

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
You're wrong euforia....no biggie.:)

1) There are none of my fem's, or any other fem's for that matter listed on the Bay right now...so how can you compair?

2) All the seeds I sold and will sell at the Bay are BIN's...no auctions from me.
Tell me, how much have Cali Connection and Raskal fem seeds sold for on the farm?..I remember seeing plenty of packs in the $300-500 range.

I feel my prices are justified...the seeds are tested and proven. Plus, I guess I'm not the only one that feels that way...my fem seeds must not of been too expensive for people because they sold out...

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey there Jimmy... Long time no chat on forums... :bear .. I am delighted to see you out and about and sharing what you've got going on. You have quite an eye for the best of the best dude... We have your snoxchem going and it's massive..my favorite smoke these days!
Hope all is well with you and your budz are plentiful...
Best of Luck to you in your new Biz here.. I know there sure are gonna be some happy growers out there... :harvest:

see'ya'round!:bongsmi:

:character0103:

Hey Ms. G!:makeup
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words:)...wishing you and H3ad a great 2011! Can you believe it's 2011?...where the hell are the flying cars we were supposed to have by now, LOL!
Ahh yes the SnowChem...that gal has it all! This avatar about sums it up..:harvest:>>>BIG fat trees of sweet dank chemy-ness! I love that plant. Usually cash-cropper plants are of average quality...not her, Quantity AND Quality! It's not really on anyones radar yet, but then again your the only one out there beside me that has her!:evilgrin0040:

Thanks again...Hope to see you and H3ad around the farm a lot more! :boogie:

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

1) just cause there not there now!!Don't mean that he didn't see them when they were up!!

2) No offence,but don't think theres enough of your gear floating around yet,at least not here. To compare yourself or your prices to Raskals gear.Plus raskal has always stated his dislike for auctions and has never approved of them.You guys are totally two different breeders,and you wouldn't see any of his gear,regardless of price up on the bay as long as yours has been there,just stating facts,No disrespect intended!!

SmokeyPipes

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I hear what you are saying Smokey...that guys like Raskal are more established on here due to selling beans here before I did. I totally understand that. But whether Raskal agreed on the auctions is not really my point though.
The fact I was tying to make is seeds have sold on here for more than mine..doesn't really mater if it's bin or auction, $300 is $300.
Like I said I feel my prices are justified. I feel that way because of my results...plenty of good feedback over the yrs from people that have grown out what I bred. Other breeders are even using my work in they're projects...so I do have confidence in my work.
No disrespect taken..regarding my stock that is still up on the Bay. Logic told me that is because Hazes, and Haze hybrids don't move that much here. He is right...go look at the stuff still in stock for other breeders....whole lotta haze hybrids still up there besides mine.

S

Steve Z

all im hearin is a bunch of wha wa whinin.

i'd happily pay extra for QUALITY over QUANTITY any day.

all of you that would prefer a mcdouble over a filet should just shush

its not always about quantity... quality is the reason of the season yo.

if you cant find a something to work with out of 6 banging FEMS post your setup on
craigslist YESTERDAY.

just my HONEST OPINION, but i feel complaining about a FEM pack having 6 seeds is childish! go buy from barneys or some dumb brand and get 5 for like 200. and good luck finding ONE good plant.

veg it ONE EXTRA DAY and the nug will double pay for itself and yourself a stash pack. stop trollin

E

euforia

CC fem seeds were 150$ for 10 in pack BIN,and OGR's fem seeds are not more expensive,we don't talk about action...I'm just saying...

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I hear what you are saying Smokey...that guys like Raskal are more established on here due to selling beans here before I did. I totally understand that. But whether Raskal agreed on the auctions is not really my point though.
The fact I was tying to make is seeds have sold on here for more than mine..doesn't really mater if it's bin or auction, $300 is $300.
Like I said I feel my prices are justified. I feel that way because of my results...plenty of good feedback over the yrs from people that have grown out what I bred. Other breeders are even using my work in they're projects...so I do have confidence in my work.
No disrespect taken..regarding my stock that is still up on the Bay. Logic told me that is because Hazes, and Haze hybrids don't move that much here. He is right...go look at the stuff still in stock for other breeders....whole lotta haze hybrids still up there besides mine.
Your right about them haze crosses not moving,most people don't have the time to grow them out.Hope some peeps do some grow shows here so we can can see what kind of gems come out of your gear,Keep up the good work Jimmy!! Hope to grab some of your gear next time around!!:passingjoint:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
we don't talk about action...I'm just saying...
No...YOU don't want to talk about auctions. Your using that as some technicality. Its just a word...money is money. FACT is seeds have sold on the Bay for more money than mine..no denying it..doesn't matter what breeder(s) it was or how.

I already explained myself....sorry you don't like the answer.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Your right about them haze crosses not moving,most people don't have the time to grow them out.Hope some peeps do some grow shows here so we can can see what kind of gems come out of your gear,Keep up the good work Jimmy!! Hope to grab some of your gear next time around!!:passingjoint:
Yep lots of people are weary of hazes it seems...understandably. Maybe the longer flowering, the stretch, or the boring "hay" phenos that pop up in some haze lines. SSH doesn't really have that problem...no hay in there, LOL!

:)

E

euforia

I'm sure that your prices are justified for you :) each man has his own truth,for me is expensive;for 1000 other guys is good... like we say:*for every train has some passengers*... ALL THE BEST

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
If you dont like jimmys prices then dont buy his seeds, its as simple as that :)

trolls watch out. you will get banned very quickly..

E

euforia

I have nothing against anyone, really sorry if I offended Jimmy or anyone else!!!

C

cr1ppler

Just wanted to drop in and say you rock Jimmy and I was happy to pay for some Motorbreath - I did see that ojd and crew are using it in one of their releases.

I have a funny feeling that once a few reports on your gear show up here people will be campin' for it.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more elite crosses (hopefully some more with that SoCal Master).

M

Ms.Grat3ful

Hey Ms. G!:makeup
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words:)...wishing you and H3ad a great 2011! Can you believe it's 2011?...where the hell are the flying cars we were supposed to have by now, LOL!
Ahh yes the SnowChem...that gal has it all! This avatar about sums it up..:harvest:>>>BIG fat trees of sweet dank chemy-ness! I love that plant. Usually cash-cropper plants are of average quality...not her, Quantity AND Quality! It's not really on anyones radar yet, but then again your the only one out there beside me that has her!:evilgrin0040:

Thanks again...Hope to see you and H3ad around the farm a lot more! :boogie:
well, you know I wish you nothing but the best for 2011 and beyond!..
... and I'll have you know that my flying car is on backorder. :worried .you dont' have one yet?...hehe...

Yes I have to thank you every time I talk to you for that sweet baby.. we got the most off one plant we ever did recently, 10 oz dry... I couldn't believe it... and the balance between the sno and chem is just perfect. A sweet chem, that's what I refer to it as... just sweet... I love that plant too dude.. :smiley_joint: for Realzzzz... its' the shit...

:bongsmi:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Well gang the few that missed out on the 3 kushwreck and the 2 packs dawgdazesage 2 packs....i ordered...found out , the payment got sent out regular mail and have not seen a recieve notice yet sO ~ look out for the relist Congrats on who ever gets them mofoz, I expect great things from the twxog!!!

And for those That dont know Jimmnits aint no joke~he was one of the few worth digging threw icrag Strains n hybrids section back in the day for the new to mj forums crowd:harvest:

Top Bottom