med-mans head-band

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
a friend stayed up all night to get 10 of only 60 seeds that dropped from this sour diesel kush line

grows no matter what, yields no matter what , lower odor. my all time fave male donor plant to outcross and hybridize with

i released a clone thats got around in bc named head-band. not to be confused with the cali cut down south

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
she really puts out, and is always the "whitest" plant in the room and the bags. has tested as high as 24.5 % thc

doesnt need any work so she is great for commercial growers and lighter smokers as her effect is all thc, very low in cbd. great for beginners too :-)

med-man
PIC 0723
PIC 0729
PIC 0737
PIC 0741
PIC 0743
PIC 0751
PIC 0752
PIC 0753
PIC 0764

d420dool

d420dool

Looks exactly like headband i saw at a northeast festival mass to be exact couple years ago now but exact same thing

med man

med man

Breeder
hey d420dool

oh ya? this is an og kush x sour diesel

i havent been to the u.s. in a long time. but this odor/taste is soft compared to my other cultivars

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

I kno exactly what u mean by soft same thing wit this stuff got it at strange creek in greenfield, mass. Right under vermont, i do that festi every year its always a great time

med man

med man

Breeder
hi baba g

i have no experience with the 707 hb cut.

out of 50 seeds that were released, i got 10, and out of those 10 2 germed, 1 male and 1 female. both very very stable to eachother, so i kept a cut alive then made a ton of beans.

i always heard the 707 was very stinky ? my head-band is very soft. smells amazing, but like smelling it through a bag or filter.

many folks do not like reekersm just bumpers, and good male stock. this is the ultimate specimen.

he will always deliver on thc,fast growth, vigor and yield with no odor or taste coming through. perfect for hybrids and and oucrossing special ladies.

med-man

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hi baba g

i have no experience with the 707 hb cut.

out of 50 seeds that were released, i got 10, and out of those 10 2 germed, 1 male and 1 female. both very very stable to eachother, so i kept a cut alive then made a ton of beans.

i always heard the 707 was very stinky ? my head-band is very soft. smells amazing, but like smelling it through a bag or filter.

many folks do not like reekersm just bumpers, and good male stock. this is the ultimate specimen.

he will always deliver on thc,fast growth, vigor and yield with no odor or taste coming through. perfect for hybrids and and oucrossing special ladies.

med-man
IME, the 707 HBand is mild odor wise compared to a sour odor or pure OG Kush odor. So, I'd say she is muted compared to OG or the jungle like headband which is much more sour and not like the 707 HB. Does she do a pole plant and lack sidebranching?

soserthc1

soserthc1

So this is a good plant for beginners and to breed with but lacks taste ... thou will build some confidence in new growers as you state it will grow no matter what... any details on linage besides a sour d line and hello and welcome to the farm also ....

blessings SoSeRtHc1

med man

med man

Breeder
hi soserthc1

yes. all my types with the exception to a few, taste how they smell. i do not like using plants whose taste are dominant in crosses if my objectives rare to offer an elite stable clone in seed form

with that being said, this is subject to me and wanting to preserve all the best in my clones, so i cannot speak for anyone but myself :-)

med-mans head-band = og kush x sour diesel

thanks for the welcome amigo :)

med-man

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom