Met 52 stops Root Aphids

• Thread starter Onespark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thehappygardener

thehappygardener

Use met as a preventive and it will keep RA's out. Also use hygrozyme to get rid of dead roots. Ive recently started using insect frass within my coco. It will give a chelating effect which ive been told will help build a stonger resistance to an attack. Susan from colorado will ship the liquid met. Ive been using met granular along with liquid foliar and havnt had any insect problems in months. Liquid, i spray once in veg then week three in flower.

OldToker

OldToker

Thanks for the heads up.....these little bastards have been an ongoing issue for a while now. Please message me the hookup for the met treatment. Thanks!

Rajajaja

Rajajaja

bump... I just started fresh ... new house treated clones. imlaclaprid , pymithrins ect.. so far so good..

J

Jake Farmer

What is the secret to getting the liquid Met 52 to mix with water?

I.ve been shaking for about 20 minutes and still getting little black blobs of Met

thehappygardener

thehappygardener

I had the same problem. I emptied out part of the bottle then gave it a shake. It mixed better. Use a spreader when applying.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
They sell a liquid called Met52 EC but i can only find it one place on line
100 bucks for the bottle

This was asked here, several times, but I couldn't find the answer,

Anyone know a good place to get it?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What is the secret to getting the liquid Met 52 to mix with water?

I.ve been shaking for about 20 minutes and still getting little black blobs of Met
I couldnt get it to mix either..I just kept trying while I sprayed
The stuff is strange..I still have 3/4 of a bottle and it expires next march..so I gotta use it.
Im going to try it again tonight with pro-tekt

anyone got any tips for spraying the Met EC?

Y

yellowsky

MET52 can be ordered at evergreengrowers.com ... they r in Portland, Oregon. 2.2lb bags $80 or 22lb bag for $400.

We mix into our coco at a rate of 115 grams per bag. It works great for root aphids.

Top Bottom