Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up farmers just getting going a 12 lighter room build started. Room is 18x16x9' will be sealed with 4 ton goodman ac and suitcase hvac.

Not much different from any of my other grows standard 600w gavitas, 12 3X3 coco beds atop long tables with 4 to a row.

Electrical was started today and is about halfway done. Both the ac and electrical will be done on saturday. Next will be reflectix, pond liner, and lights.

Really looking forward to this one strains are respect, og and wookies. I will post pics when i get to the room tomorrow. Lots of good stuff for the midwest crew lately including warehouse and other rooms to post in the near future.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ducting is being put in now and everything underway. Plants saturday or su
CAM00034
CAM00035
CAM00036
CAM00038
CAM00040
CAM00039
nday.

CAM00039
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Oh snap, get into some shit at phish?
Ya man woke up in the er monday at 1 am with iv in me naked and catheter in me. The show was fucking insane and i decided to throw a vessel in my drink then getting mad funky. Security didnt like my dance moves all over.the joint lol no exaggeration. It was right during piper/theme when 6 cops and security cornered me, then beat me.senseless but.i may have given them reason. Thought i was going in the looney bin for realz but i made it out. They dont call mr R Diamonds for nothing lol. No trouble just a small hospital bill. I was running on near 0 sleep and having to much fun. Stories for days for grandkids

Top Bottom