Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Coming together like a zipper bro. Nice work. Quickie: do you always use the single ended gavita 600's? Any thoughts on them vs the double ended bulb fixtures?
I just need a space with taller ceilings. Id want 10' for 750s and 12' for 1000w. The lowest part of this room is 8' and peak is hair over 9' . We are currently warehouse shopping for 2-5k sq ft so in there will be a slew of tinkering in each room. Also getting into another home sooner than later

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Have to hang the filters, put the legs on 2 of the other tables and then hang the fans. Boards are up with eyehooks in place so other than a couple basic things everything is good.
Were doing a flood and drain with 4" cubes on a big table until topped and ready. Im noticing more ease and less mess along with only one light for 2 weeks instead of 12 lights for 3 weeks so major power savings. Future runs will be ready to go right in. Will have some better pics early in the week
CAM00141
CAM00142

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You guys rule thanks for the props. Im not as handy as you guys think this is all teamwerk im just the grower and know how i want the room to be built and ran. Its a decent sized team i have acquired over the couple years ive lived in cali. Im so blessed to be where i am. Hard work and determination really does pay off.

Top Bottom