mmb seed drop 1.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah, I think so too. The biggest step for us in the states was the Attorney General Eric Holder easing restrictions on banks, so canna businesses can use them . They can go recreational in every state , but if you can't bank , you are extremely limited on everything you want to do as a business, plus that much cash is a huge target for criminals. You jus cannot be a legit business or legit industry , without banks.the banks see that money too , and want in . It would be funny if weed saved our economy , job creation is certainly part of the expanding canna- business .now that I think about it, it's not really that far fetched.

med man

med man

Breeder
if you look at how sick our world is mentally, physically, spritually and emotionally, enviromnetally etc, it can be summed up to lack of hemp and other unity type plants and fungus. our most advanced civilizations revered power plants and used them to commune with masters in other dimesnsions to show us how to live, treat ourselves, others and the planet :-)

canna will be the savior

med-man

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Going through and reading your threads has been a pleasure and very uplifting. Also made my choice to choose much EZer,
Much respect Med Man
Mother earth BiB

med man

med man

Breeder
hey flyinj

thanks for all your kind words and support! it really means a lot to me

med-man

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

if you look at how sick our world is mentally, physically, spritually and emotionally, enviromnetally etc, it can be summed up to lack of hemp and other unity type plants and fungus. our most advanced civilizations revered power plants and used them to commune with masters in other dimesnsions to show us how to live, treat ourselves, others and the planet :)

canna will be the savior

med-man

They not ready to tap into that energy yet meddy. Ive been trying to enlighten everyone in ears reach. Its time for us to get back to nature and meditation, and our ancient ancestors ways.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

hey gamrs

you want to know what i found out?

enlighten yourself in the most non self centered manner, you energy will then attract those open to the knowledge you have :)

med-man

Exactly. The illusion of a ego has driven our people mad brother. But it's hope for us, we just have to look UP! The answers are in the star's brother.
Respect

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Nice work at the cup MedMan....respect!
I am a medicinal user/abuser....figured I would branch out (...pun??) and try LadyBugs Bubba...it LOOKS wicked... should b coming soon
I gro in coco, veg under t-5, led flower. It should preform nicely?!?!
Thanx for all the breeding work Man!
Any sage words of wisdom...besides "dump the led's"...lol
B.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey beenburned

thanks for supporting, you will love them

anything i can say is in my med-man method (law of 4) thread

enjoy them and please keep us up to speed on you grow if you like?

med-man

jlr42024

jlr42024

tough dissension think i might go silver skunk 6-8 weeks sounds appealing but alot of good choices there and looks like only 5 packs each better make it soon ..... let me look again ...
Hey sos did you end up grabbing these Silver Skunks and if so any feedback yet? Thanks brother!

alligator

alligator

What was the male used in ladybug bubba?

I came across this description:

Afghani Kush x OG Kush. With big yields Ladybugs OG is a heavy in the clone game in British Columbia. An OG Kush to enhance flavor, smell, effect and stretch. The clone is probably an AK, short, stocky, thick, big fat buds, musky rock hard. The offspring are really nice specimens.

Plant looks & sounds great, but... Im curious why call it bubba?

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I've only just begun to build my collection and have already realized I'll never get to them all lol.
dont wait for tomorrow to pop them. I built a collection of gems for over 20 years. and then one day the law came. everything lost. tomorrow isnt promised so get to cracking them today . lol. Im rebuilding my collection again. always good to have online friends. best wishes.

jlr42024

jlr42024

dont wait for tomorrow to pop them. I built a collection of gems for over 20 years. and then one day the law came. everything lost. tomorrow isnt promised so get to cracking them today . lol. Im rebuilding my collection again. always good to have online friends. best wishes.
Great advice my friend and another reason I've stopped buying for now but as we now is not always that easy. I even scheduled oral surgery for this week so I wouldn't be able to attend seattle this yr!

Top Bottom