• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hi soserthc1

thank you amigo

i am usually around/work 7 days a week. this is my life :)

there is nothing i would rather be doing then spending time with my peers :)

med-man

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

DAMN IT!!! Im late!! Did you drop the PPK??? I wanted that and the Rockstar....dammit

med man

med man

Breeder
sorry lamadawg

ya, logic dropped em yesterday

give us a couple weeks to sort out some more please.

they are very limited numbers, so they are going quick

keep your eyes peeled for the next one. will be soon

med-man

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Any idea when the restock may be happening for the ppk and the wcsd medman?? I've been keeping my eyes peeled but haven't seen them come back yet...

med man

med man

Breeder
hi lamadawg

drops may only happen every month or 2.

best thing to do is watch out in this forum or the drop pop ups on the rest of the site

please stay tuned :-)

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

Dude, lama man just grab the painkiller, for christ sake, the shit won ty2013 indica, 20thc6cbd, hell ya

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

D420 since you bought it already once you get it going share a cut of it with me. then I'll share one of my ppk or wcsd with you once they go back up or maybe you might like a cut of arctic fallout or deep blue pakastani discontinued bodhi gear. The arctic was from HOF with SL male. It can all be worked out

Hey Lama have u grown out the WCSD yet? I cannot wait to get them in the papertowels the suspense is killing me havent been this excited about popping beans in a long ass time!
Good stuff MedMan!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

No paper but your lucky. I'm sure their's some fire in there!!

Hellz yea from Med Man description on the WCSD i am extremely stoked and cant wait i was on standby when they announced the drop im just lucky i was able to snatch a pack up man dang i cant wait to get this show on the road! Yeeeeeeehaw!

med man

med man

Breeder
hey lama

d420 does have a point about the pain killer

it takes first place in every cup its entered in, in seed or in clone form.
she is very dank and very potent. its fire like them all

med-man

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

I have no doubt about it med. Its just a matter of preference thats all. I'm confident all your work is fire my man. You never know, I may motivate when its all said and done

med man

med man

Breeder
hey lama

no worries amigo

a guy in victoria bc entered his pain killer he got locally over the counter.

took 1st place at the vancouver island dispensary cup easliy

leaf doctor in michigan won 1st with my head-band x pain killer

i dont really know your preference, but also dont know if you tried the pain killer or the other kinds that sold out

in any event. this was my first "tester drop" for the farm. based on current demand i know now what to send in more for next drop. there should be one drop a month from here on out.

i am sure logic and i will be doing our best to let everyone know when they come and to stock enough of whats needed to go around :-)

med-man

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hellz yea man playin with fire sons..

Hey medman what was the dad u used in the wcsd? Sorry if i missed it i may make some crosses myself and would like to know lineage as close as i possibly can to write down in my book! Thanks homie

med man

med man

Breeder
hi paper street

the wcsd i sent in were bx1's. but the pollen donor was originally an outcross to an mk ultra male. so actually the dad for these was a mk ultra x wcsd c1

these bx's were made from the fueliest and most like male selection. i made bx2's already. but from a couple midget wcsd clones. so none were released. i just planted some (bx2) into beer cups actually. so a nice ibl will be starting very soon :-)

there are 2 dominant phenos in the line. 1 really white budded, electric orange haired, very sharp diesel, and a darker, purple, sweeter, kerosene pheno. this has been typical through all generations.

med-man

5th

5th

"i made bx2's already. but from a couple midget wcsd clones. so none were released."

I like the sounds of that. :D

med man

med man

Breeder
hey 5th

i just put a bunch into beer cups. ibis in the making. realllly dank. she is so unique. one of my all time faves

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom