molokai frost

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

what up guys i got a free pack of these in a order from elite like three year ago:character0053: i poped a couple a couple year back i think i got a male and never grown her out again they went to the bottom of the pile of seeds and im looking at the new hight times and some one is entering it into this year cup it said it to be ancestor of the chem dawg what the deal did any one grow her out i got three beans i was think of giving her a go next round :cool0019:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey coop I too recieved the Molokai frost from elite a while back. I dont know alot about the origins but i do know the person who gave it out asked that there not be any pure Molokai sold but be given away for free. Only crosses were kosher so to speak. Im sure Mota has more info on this subject. I think i remember he did a couple crosses with it, or maybe it was that elite got the seeds from Mota. Its been a while I dont remember exactly.
I hadn't heard that some1 was entering it in the CC2010, who is it?

Also if you use the search function u will find a bunch of info about this. Like this thread.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i know there some one who done a grow of m,f on another forum.

i believe the stock comes from flyinhawaian,somthin like that

he has a grow at IC i believe the is atleast 1 grow i think more actually ,maybe iceman

id love to see another grow as this is a rare unique strain

best wishes

1luvbigherb

Loran

Loran

Molokai Frost is a Hawaiian Sativa and has nothing to do w/Chems. I have had M Frost and the Chemdog 91,4 & D in my garden. No similarities at all. Peace, Loran

Motarebel

Motarebel

We made the Molokai frost stock and handed em out to Elite and sannie,these were to be givin out freely. They are an IBL that was worked by a friend of Flynhawaiian. We had a choice of getting the fullblown sativa Molokai or the afghan side wich provided a 10-12 week flowering time,the sativa would go around 16 weeks. We took the shorter flowering time pheno and that's what everyone has that got the stock we made. We put out like 600+ packs several years ago so it's out there and peeps get a chance to sample the gal as presented to us.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I worked with a nurse back in 1980-83 and her brother grew on the Island. She used to get 4 of those 3 foot tall pool chemical drums filled with weed. In each drum at the top there was always a few individual ounce bags of primo stuff. She said a couple times it was molokai leper weed. It was devastatingly potent.

Later I heard that there wasn't any thing called molokai leper weed. I do know I never heard of it before she told me that so I don't know. It was called that. I actually have like 6 seeds I found in the 4 ounces I got my hands on. They would be about 27 years old though.

Is molokai frost related to molokai leper weed.

cooper1

cooper1

so does any one got any pic of info on it said it was 60\40 in\sat in high times Is the pic in high times the same seeds as im working with

M

mc1969

grew some frost last year should have made some seeds good smoke

cooper1

cooper1

man now im going to have to pop these and make a bad ass thread on them i will start to night

Z

zoeronerer

I worked with a nurse back in 1980-83 and her brother grew on the Island. She used to get 4 of those 3 foot tall pool chemical drums filled with weed. In each drum at the top there was always a few individual ounce bags of primo stuff. She said a couple times it was molokai leper weed. It was devastatingly potent.

Later I heard that there wasn't any thing called molokai leper weed. I do know I never heard of it before she told me that so I don't know. It was called that. I actually have like 6 seeds I found in the 4 ounces I got my hands on. They would be about 27 years old though.

tobor there is molokai leper weed its from kalaupapa molokai on the back side .. lots of the lepers smoke for their illness .......... pop those things they are really special.....

it was ultra nice and would probably do ok indoors if your in a cold climate .... :character0053:

organix4207

organix4207

Did you keep those seeds refrigerated?

true grit

true grit

i want this strain i wonder why they dont breed it anymore?

I ran a pure molokai earlier this year- 16-18wks with less than oz yield. Flavor was alright, high was weird, but one of stinkiest fucking plants terps wise. Some weird ass meaty smelling funk, penetrates a room with eaze but the smell doesn't transfer to smoke in the air

alaskind

alaskind

Long ago I was given seeds by an individual from Overgrow that they guy labeled molikai frost. was a hawian x t.w.... not my fave, only grew the seed run didnt go another round.

true grit

true grit

ive been going to molokai since i was a baby know all the dudes to know. i know their are some growers that i never came across, so im wondering why i have never encountered this plant while i was there we would talk about a sativa of molokai but no one had it. so if you didnt have one of the most tripped out experiences of your smoke life i have to doubt the authenticity of this molokai frost. their are only 3 guy i can think of that would do this seed bank thing its either the AK boys T&S or mango jim n his bro. i suspect its T&S cuz i herd one of them breed the love strain or something like that idk they never really smoked me out i hooked them up with food and stuff on multiple occasions and helped them in other ways that were not known to them but still they never really smoked me out no aloha. i remember 1 time in kalalau they bought a few oz of chron from puff mike all right infront of me and just all haole about it. they made me not want to help people any more i remember i hiked some food in and nearly lost my life doing it n they were starvin on the beach n i brought in a shit load of kalbi ribs, and shared n shared my smoke n i was gonna share a night of pizza and stuff cuz their supplies wasnt comin in n they was hungry n they lifted like a quarter of my supplies i fell from the top of hanakoa down to below crawlers ledge with all this food and they still was uns i hate being nice, i dont go outside anymore or socialize anymore with any one partly because of those experiences. either way if the high wasnt out of this world in 1 way or another then it wasnt molokai. but that is awesome you got a true molokai sativa it may be different then what ive come across... i got stoner of the year 2 times over their they smoked me out fat.

Hate to say but if anyone had seeds of true molokai or cuts...it was the guy who hooked me up. He refers to it simply as hawaiian, but when i pressed him about the name he said its what would be called Molokai frost.

And sadly i don't believe the hype on out of this world sativa or psychedelic highs. Once you have done real drugs/psychedelics, none of this "trip" weed is very trippy, just varying degrees of sativa intensity. This particular cut was definitely sativa and weird, as in strong but not sit you on your ass...but no way you're gonna sit still enough to trim or do anything tedius. Interesting smoke for sure, stupid stinky, and fun plant to watch grow for 16-18wks.

Top Bottom