molokai frost

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

Hate to say but if anyone had seeds of true molokai or cuts...it was the guy who hooked me up. He refers to it simply as hawaiian, but when i pressed him about the name he said its what would be called Molokai frost.

And sadly i don't believe the hype on out of this world sativa or psychedelic highs. Once you have done real drugs/psychedelics, none of this "trip" weed is very trippy, just varying degrees of sativa intensity. This particular cut was definitely sativa and weird, as in strong but not sit you on your ass...but no way you're gonna sit still enough to trim or do anything tedius. Interesting smoke for sure, stupid stinky, and fun plant to watch grow for 16-18wks.
I went on a sativa trip about 10 or so years ago as I read and re-read of old heads experience with "trippy" sativas. I grew landrace strains like Malawi, a columbian and a couple sativa dom plants as well. None were even close to what I read about import from the 60s & 70s. I grew outdoors in NorCal, and indoors as well so there was many good examples of sattys.... None of the extreme highs or killer semi hallucinogenics in the good pot I grew. I have reached the point for myself that I now regard the tales of mighty sativas that ran peeps over, as good but flawed memories. I think that most of the peeps that regale us with these tales are not correctly identifying the reason they were sooooooo high. I believe it was lack of tolerance, not super pot. I think that most of the old heads were not smoking as much as they do now and they can remember how absolutely RIPPED they were on that tiny toothpick j of import from south america or africa ect. If ya wanna be blown away by a good strain, stop smoking for about 3-4 weeks, then blaze up.... you will be impressed no doubt.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Guys,
The Flying Hawaiian goes by just Hawaiian now, you can find him in our thread here labeled "Hawaii". The seeds were brought from Molokai to Hilo, where the name Frost was given to it. We mostly grow crosses now, I have SCMK x Molokai Frost going right now.
Hope everyone is well.
Aloha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

No seed company, he just posts in that thread. We used to post alot but most of us have moved to other places.

true grit

true grit

sorry i only saw alaskind comment when i first commented dyslexic.

all im saying is i dont know any hawaiian on molokai growing any plant that is longer then 90 days or so, i was cruzin wit da boyz like as local as it gets on molokai and my cuz is from their as in last thousand or so years heritage kine, i was all over that island and chonged buds from allover and most the guys who grow that are not white that i know or, moved there from the mainland who didnt associate with my friends so it possible and id love to try it im sad, i cant get that sativa you had. i have some nice random bush seeds in my bank from molokai direct i made crosses with malawi and big blue and NYC purple diesel. you have the guys who have money on molokai and the guys who dont have much money but aloha and amazing nugs and the to groups dont really mix. i bet those mainland dude on molokai growing have some nice buds but its not the same thing.16-18 weeks is so long must be a great high.
hawaiian buds
kauai eletric
ewa bud
wailua bud
blood weed
maui wowie
molokai thunder
puna buds
kona buds
kula purps
hp-13
candypine
JRS
WMJS
CMSB
kauai gold
kalalau various strains
koke buds
and each region has its own thing going on and give you a different feel. also if you run into the rigt guy near every cut if not every cut in the world is out here.

bro ive lost my body looking down at it 3rd person and have hand near 500mic psychedelic experiences with deep breathing when i wasnt trippin n hadnt in a while. its out their the next level buds but most the growers dont sell it or you gotta know the right guy have enough $ n be there at the right time. i got honoray stoner of the year 2 times on molokai, made bins disappear, need a good bong like a legit german roor and good nugs.

I will say this, after smoking the molokai and some other mexican sativa landrace hybrids...I totally believe the fact the that BOETL took mexican strains to Hawaii to breed with. Imo there are common terps in sativas, you got hazes, mexican tasting, different tobacco type, etc. Allot of sativas are very identifiable by flavor, and imo the molokai tasted very similar to mexican sats but with what some might call that tropical extra to it.

I went on a sativa trip about 10 or so years ago as I read and re-read of old heads experience with "trippy" sativas. I grew landrace strains like Malawi, a columbian and a couple sativa dom plants as well. None were even close to what I read about import from the 60s & 70s. I grew outdoors in NorCal, and indoors as well so there was many good examples of sattys.... None of the extreme highs or killer semi hallucinogenics in the good pot I grew. I have reached the point for myself that I now regard the tales of mighty sativas that ran peeps over, as good but flawed memories. I think that most of the peeps that regale us with these tales are not correctly identifying the reason they were sooooooo high. I believe it was lack of tolerance, not super pot. I think that most of the old heads were not smoking as much as they do now and they can remember how absolutely RIPPED they were on that tiny toothpick j of import from south america or africa ect. If ya wanna be blown away by a good strain, stop smoking for about 3-4 weeks, then blaze up.... you will be impressed no doubt.

Ya i remember my old stories too lol. But now a days after consuming a buncha psychedelics in my time, what most folks consider trippy is just a misnomer for a nice strong sativa. At most in central America I've had some tracers from sats, but its still not psychedelic and probably after i took a week or two heavy smoking. that said...same breeder who hooked up the molokai says the right combo of plants bred can produce cartoon weed....i have my fingers crossed!

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Last summer Molokai Frost
017 1024x1024
025 1024x1024
11 10 12 011 1

A

azcook

Hate to say but if anyone had seeds of true molokai or cuts...it was the guy who hooked me up. He refers to it simply as hawaiian, but when i pressed him about the name he said its what would be called Molokai frost.

And sadly i don't believe the hype on out of this world sativa or psychedelic highs. Once you have done real drugs/psychedelics, none of this "trip" weed is very trippy, just varying degrees of sativa intensity. This particular cut was definitely sativa and weird, as in strong but not sit you on your ass...but no way you're gonna sit still enough to trim or do anything tedius. Interesting smoke for sure, stupid stinky, and fun plant to watch grow for 16-18wks.
I ran a pure molokai earlier this year- 16-18wks with less than oz yield. Flavor was alright, high was weird, but one of stinkiest fucking plants terps wise. Some weird ass meaty smelling funk, penetrates a room with eaze but the smell doesn't transfer to smoke in the air

what up guys i got a free pack of these in a order from elite like three year ago:character0053: i poped a couple a couple year back i think i got a male and never grown her out again they went to the bottom of the pile of seeds and im looking at the new hight times and some one is entering it into this year cup it said it to be ancestor of the chem dawg what the deal did any one grow her out i got three beans i was think of giving her a go next round :cool0019:

ctg

ctg

New old school frost beans coming soon. Real deal no bs open pollenated was blessings of course..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
After reading this thread, I’d love to smoke or grow some of that Molokai. I’ll standby.
Burnz

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter

I got chronic of the yr 2 times on molokai after doing a vial drop of pure light... There are many strains after all my psy use that will still trip me out. The one I am having the hardest time getting again is HP-13 and the 1 leaf pheno of dutch treat...but these hawaiian strain have a next level ceiling most of what you get that is hawaiian strain from old days is chemical grown but often well grown chemcl buds rare to get them in organic form. But the high is legit. They usually cost more because folks with a high tolerance need it. I'm going to make a molokai skunk... Molokai snow x molokai frost!!!! Were sad to miss outr on that 16weeks version.

ctg

ctg

We’ve got the original molokai frost available. I’m sure there are some fakes out there or seed lots that have had other things bred into them on purpose or by mistake.
most of the frost aren’t 18 week plants when grown in their natural enviro. 12 to 14 max but most 10 to 12.
we know for sure ours are legit old school frost.
-ctg-

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
These originally came from TheHyHwyn
I'm excited! I know a hawaiian weed right after I hit it. Were so stoked dudes like the flynhawaiian got the plants out there. I got 8 of these beans from the dude in classifieds brah super stoked they also had a thai cross what I'm hoping is something like HP-13 clone only... I want to cross hawaiian with the right thai and the hit it with a hindu kush a nd maybe a afghan... Hawaiian weed is so rare.

Top Bottom