Monster tower grow!

• Thread starter kansasgrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProjectPurps

Dude I think your plants look healthy, but hardly potential for 1lb each. Unless you plan to veg for another 5-6 weeks.

This is what a 1lb plant looks like
[YOUTUBE]w4FAqd8-Xmw[/YOUTUBE]

So you think vertical lighting is dumb???
Here's a 4 plant room with vertical lighting, THC Farmers own, DoubleDs.

He averaged 8lbs each

No disrespect intended, but you shouldn't go around bashing on other peoples threads, especially since vertical growing is a well established technique.

i dont like vertical lighting no horizontal puts off more light last time i checked and trust me them are going to be pound plants man its not like this is my first crop and no the are vegging for 2 more weeks prob they are still being trained and ya thats a dumbass idea to me you got a problem with that this is the internet i have a right to state my opionion and 544 plants in a tower are you kidding me whats the point build some greenhouses thats just my OPIONION.....and if that guy in that video is really pulling pound plants with those lights then damn he knows something i dont because i have to have atleast 1 1000watt for every 2 plants to pull pounds never said i was the GREATEST and ive never used nets or scrog or whatever just bend and top sometimes i need to look into some nets though damn nice vid but it has absoultly nothing to do or is it simalar in anyway to what he is talking about

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont like vertical lighting no horizontal puts off more light last time i checked and trust me them are going to be pound plants man its not like this is my first crop and no the are vegging for 2 more weeks prob they are still being trained and ya thats a dumbass idea to me you got a problem with that this is the internet i have a right to state my opionion and 544 plants in a tower are you kidding me whats the point build some greenhouses thats just my OPIONION.....and if that guy in that video is really pulling pound plants with those lights then damn he knows something i dont because i have to have atleast 1 1000watt for every 2 plants to pull pounds never said i was the GREATEST and ive never used nets or scrog or whatever just bend and top sometimes i need to look into some nets though damn nice vid but it has absoultly nothing to do or is it simalar in anyway to what he is talking about

Ok, you're right, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it's really poor etiquette to bash someone in their own thread. It's as if I came to your house & took a shit on your carpet, and that's not cool...

Second of all, I know you don't say that you're the greatest, but when you start dissin on vertical, when clearly, a lot of people have had insane results with, makes you sound like you know something they don't, and you haven't even tried it...

Third of all, the vid is just an example of how big a 1lb plant looks like, and you may not believe it, but there's a lot of guys that get more than 1 gram per watt of electricity??? So do the math, that's actually better than 1 gram per watt.

Fourth, the only difference from vertical to horizontal is plants absorb more of the lumens. In a horizontal configuration lumens begin to diminish after a matter of inches.

Do you post on Grass City??? I've heard this arguement before???

BTW, these are just my opinions

Another successful vertical grow
[YOUTUBE]onv0BvnmZoQ[/YOUTUBE]

P

ProjectPurps

Ok, you're right, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it's really poor etiquette to bash someone in their own thread. It's as if I came to your house & took a shit on your carpet, and that's not cool...

Second of all, I know you don't say that you're the greatest, but when you start dissin on vertical, when clearly, a lot of people have had insane results with, makes you sound like you know something they don't, and you haven't even tried it...

Third of all, the vid is just an example of how big a 1lb plant looks like, and you may not believe it, but there's a lot of guys that get more than 1 gram per watt of electricity??? So do the math, that's actually better than 1 gram per watt.

Fourth, the only difference from vertical to horizontal is plants absorb more of the lumens. In a horizontal configuration lumens begin to diminish after a matter of inches.

Do you post on Grass City??? I've heard this arguement before???

BTW, these are just my opinions

Another successful vertical grow
[YOUTUBE]onv0BvnmZoQ[/YOUTUBE]

ya my bad for sounding like that

and ya im not going to lie i got like 4 or 5 vertical 1000s that my partner through in on one of our setups...and i have seen NO difference in yeilds and infact ive noticed a couple of my ladys under verticals are almost a foot taller

i already have great genetics and if you ask me a huge part of yeilds and quality is all about genetics so i dont have to worry i could never train my plant never top them or nothing and i know i am garenteed 8 ounces and pounds when i do train......but these genetics took years to develope and i did not develope them helped a little but its all about who you know:smiley_joint:

and i wasnt meaning to bash on vertical grow i just think a huge tower build with 544 plants for 5 pounds is a waste of time

cool vid though:smiley_joint:

F

FatBoy808

Premium Member
Supporter
ya my bad for sounding like that

and ya im not going to lie i got like 4 or 5 vertical 1000s that my partner through in on one of our setups...and i have seen NO difference in yeilds and infact ive noticed a couple of my ladys under verticals are almost a foot taller

i already have great genetics and if you ask me a huge part of yeilds and quality is all about genetics so i dont have to worry i could never train my plant never top them or nothing and i know i am garenteed 8 ounces and pounds when i do train......but these genetics took years to develope and i did not develope them helped a little but its all about who you know:smiley_joint:

and i wasnt meaning to bash on vertical grow i just think a huge tower build with 544 plants for 5 pounds is a waste of time

cool vid though:smiley_joint:

Yeah it's cool dude... I know I can be a real asshole, but I just try to keep it real, as do you :D BTW 544 is askin for trouble.

Take a couple deep tokes for me bro :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom