Mother of all blooms!! Who has used it?!?

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

i just got this and put it in my dwc bucket. check my grow out on my thread, but anyway i got the powder MOAB at my hydroponic store and was told it will do all these amazing things. can anyone vouch for MOAB?! :rauch08:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm using it 4 the 1st time & my buds r plumping up really nice.. It's great stuff

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got a grip of pics posted on my thread.. I don't no how 2 add the link.. My thread is in the breeder sec. In OG Raskals page.. My thread is called WiFi #1 round 2.. Here is 1 pic..
This is WiFi #1http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/45c5ad13.jpg

E

EastCoastGrow

goottttt dammnnnn, how dense is that baby if you dont mind me asking and what other nutes do you use and hydro or soil??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Coco I use Flora Nova with AN additives & MOAB the last 2 weeks..
Peep this Angels Kushhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/1fb47087.jpg

E

EastCoastGrow

that is very pretty and its nice to hear your not using 20 different bloom enhancers and nutes like half of the people i read about. what watt light you flowering under and i assume hps of course? and i used flora nova but couldnt test ph because it turned the water brown, do you have the same problem??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I still use a grip of nutes I juss named the basics..I use a whole lot of Advanced Nutrent Additives: Bud Blood,Big Bud,Kushie Kush,OverDrive,Bud Candy,B52,Wet Betty & also Rapid Start,Silica Blast,Drip Clean,Liquid Karma,Hygrozime.. With my MOAB & Flora Nova.. But not all at once I use everything at the rite time in growth not 20 different nutes but damn near.. I also grow under a 1000 watt digital HPS

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My nute mix turns brown but my meter can still read the ppm & pH

E

EastCoastGrow

shitttt well i only have used power plant by botanicare but i vegged them for about 2 months maybe less 24 hours under a 8 bulb t5 high out put light, i also just put in today what i said the MOAB, power flower by botanicare and blast off a bloom enhancer by botanicare, but i have her under a 600 watt hps 12/12. think nugs will be fat, i know you dont know for sure but with your experience, you would know what to expect alot closer than i would.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I veg under the same kind of T5.. & I used 2 use a 600 watt HPS.. I also used the botanicare full line up the pure blend pro base.. & I had killer results with decent size buds.. botanicare nute r real good & the 600 will do the job but the buds won't get as fat as a 1000 watt light can pull.. 1000 watt lights make alot bigger buds.. But the 600 will still produce killer Dank.. Here is my WiFi #1 grown with a 600 HPS.. Notice how it's still mega bomb weed..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/7491e7bc.jpg
It's juss that the 1000 watt makes more mega bomb weed

E

EastCoastGrow

goddd damn thats pretty, ive heard molasses, and i have my grow in my bedroom closet.. a 1000watt would also raise my electric bill noticeably...i think, and it would probally turn my closet/room into hell

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea ur bill would really skyrocket & the heat would really get super hot.. A good inline fan plus AC would b a must..
600's run a Hell of a lot cooler.. U will get some good buds off that 6..
I'm trying out molasses with my flush this time but that stuff is hard 2 mix & I don't really like the smell.. I'm using Earth Juice Hi Brix molasses & it smells ugly.. I like Bud Candy better it's eazy 2 mix & smells way better.. I'm going back 2 bud candy.. Good luck on ur grow

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

Mother of all blooms is the shizzznitt, I use it every grow, I dont use 20 additives in my nute line up also. I have been there done that with all of the additives that are out, now I know better and stick with what works. If you notice all the bloom boosters that work are just increased amounts of p&k, I have noticed that these are the only nutrients that really give you bang for your buck if you want increased bud growth. I get a real natural flavor taste in my bud that I like, when I used to many additives the bud seems to take on a certain taste across the board no matter what the strain. I use H&G aqua flakes that is a real clean base, H&G bud xl, AN hammerhead, MOAB, Great White, Aqua shield, Silica Blast, H&G roots excel, Botanicare Cal Mag. I think thats it, but anyways I got alot of bases covered with my lineup and it runs real clean with great tasting,huge,frosty buds, that burn clean and leave grey ash not charcoal black.

E

EastCoastGrow

i only have power flower moab and blast off = / under a 600w hps though so i hope its enough for fat buds

H

harley34

Its surposed to be mega potent this stuff isnt it? what concentration per litre are use using?

Top Bottom