Multi 8-10wk Strain And 2 Autos

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Now I’m noticing size difference daily. And smell turning up too. I think it’s day 37

Monster762

Monster762

Blueberry cross. Doing pretty good. Frosty n stinky. Couple pistils turned but nowhere’s near Just Starting the colas
68B90AEF 71A9 4342 AC09 B554B329FD2F
8A348937 51D9 4336 9317 BD8834A79975
C5277163 DC3D 4ADA 9C2B CFA768A4BEB4

zzzybil

zzzybil

In general when does tricome /resin / frosty sugar START ? Last coupla weeks or ?? How much does high humidity matter for tricomes - ya understand PM .......what is trick to tricomes beyond genetics ?

That looks awesome bro! Hope I get some good frost this run. Seemed almost non existent for me last time.

Monster762

Monster762

That looks awesome bro! Hope I get some good frost this run. Seemed almost non existent for me last time.
And thanks.
Idk what it’s gonna yield. I hope they pack soon before the ripening comes. They usually finish around 55 days. I’m trying for 65 this time. See if potency n weight go up

Monster762

Monster762

In general when does tricome /resin / frosty sugar START ? Last coupla weeks or ?? How much does high humidity matter for tricomes - ya understand PM .......what is trick to tricomes beyond genetics ?
Trich production happens in veg too. You want to feed the microbes to build frost. I don’t think anything else does it. I focus on trich production from the beginning of flower. I start feeding microbes. Intense light and carbs ( like molasses) will boost trich production and no. 70% rh does not help trichs.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

My blotto strain don’t frost nowhere near as much but is far better than the frosty blueberry is so don’t let low frost fool you.
Yeah, I guess I really just like the look of it. Especially when the fan leaves are covered too. But in the end, it's all about the buzz, and the frost is just cool to look at

Monster762

Monster762

And again. Power went out 3 hrs after lights on 20 degrees outside n been out for 6 hrs now n I got to work so I’ll have to unplug timer n give 24 hrs dark at day 41. No good.

Monster762

Monster762

And again. Power went out 3 hrs after lights on 20 degrees outside n been out for 6 hrs now n I got to work so I’ll have to unplug timer n give 24 hrs dark at day 41. No good.
I’m already running 13 hr dark periods cause the last time it fucked up. I haven’t got 1 grow in without this bs.

Monster762

Monster762

Figured might as well take shot in dark.
Fixed power luckily didn’t get shot at.diggin through a box with a tac light lantern in the ghetto. At 4 am.
But today is a waste. There’s 30 mins left to lights on so o kept em out n will resume schedule at normal lights on time. Half a pic. Couldn’t get it in one shot n wasn’t gonna keep flashing em.
5AD4C156 7CEE 49F7 9BA6 C121D5BF8EA5

Monster762

Monster762

Figured might as well take shot in dark.
Fixed power luckily didn’t get shot at.diggin through a box with a tac light lantern in the ghetto. At 4 am.
But today is a waste. There’s 30 mins left to lights on so o kept em out n will resume schedule at normal lights on time. Half a pic. Couldn’t get it in one shot n wasn’t gonna keep flashing em. View attachment 850769
Bitch is I can’t rewire the box from pole or replace the breakers in that box. N the projects rental office will want to comb all outlets in the strip. If I complain. I can’t trust a random electrician. Idk. I’m drawing maybe 2500w total in the 3 rooms. That counts fans n all. Whole house led. And it just went out again. Chit. The box is trashed n sparks. They’re gonna have to fix it so I might have 24 hrs to make everything dissapear. Idk. This is why I need marijuana in my life. Ill bet someone has a ton of space heaters hooked up since electric free n gas isn’t. It was just on 15 mins n went out. If I keep resetting it’ll be a fire.

Monster762

Monster762

110E17C9 435E 414B 9676 C218736D3118
Bitch is I can’t rewire the box from pole or replace the breakers in that box. N the projects rental office will want to comb all outlets in the strip. If I complain. I can’t trust a random electrician. Idk. I’m drawing maybe 2500w total in the 3 rooms. That counts fans n all. Whole house led. And it just went out again. Chit. The box is trashed n sparks. They’re gonna have to fix it so I might have 24 hrs to make everything dissapear. Idk. This is why I need marijuana in my life. Ill bet someone has a ton of space heaters hooked up since electric free n gas isn’t. It was just on 15 mins n went out. If I keep resetting it’ll be a fire.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That fucking sucks about your power! I hope you get that shit figured out bro

Monster762

Monster762

That fucking sucks about your power! I hope you get that shit figured out bro
I need to find a quiet generator and hook it up like emergency. So it comes on automatically if main power goes out. There’s some way to do that. That solves it. But realistically what’s that gonna cost.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I need to find a quiet generator and hook it up like emergency. So it comes on automatically if main power goes out. There’s some way to do that. That solves it. But realistically what’s that gonna cost.
Yeah, those probably aren't cheap. Especially one with enough juice to run your equipment. But that's definitely a great plan

Top Bottom