Multi 8-10wk Strain And 2 Autos

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Color. Since last night theyll be full of colors soon.
B898E9F1 313A 4033 A1F4 2CA498F606EF

Monster762

Monster762

is that your mosca ogk? Very nice fade coming in there.
Yeah the blotto ogk is moscas.
It’s (east coast sour d x legend ogk rvsd)

These are clones of the best plant out the pack. It’s ridiculous good. I found a lab n my uncle has a med card so I’m gonna try to get it tested. They test anything long as you got med card. Cost $50 for basic potency n mold test.
I just got the one blueberry cross on the side flowering.
Net is all clones from same blotto mother plant. First scrog attempt
figured I usually pull about 10 oz with 5-6 plants loose in the same space. I’m hoping to get at least 12. That be 3 a plant
only 4 plants in the net.
And those colors just starting. Hopefully they don’t strip too fast. I want good pics before full yellow comes in. Try at that pic of month. Get one good budshot with a field of colas just like it in background with a good fade n frost. Worth a shot.
next few days fades gonna go crazy. Right before end of the month.
I could use a hydro setup n blue lab kit.
But I got bad luck so.

Bodean

Bodean

Yeah the blotto ogk is moscas.
It’s (east coast sour d x legend ogk rvsd)

These are clones of the best plant out the pack. It’s ridiculous good. I found a lab n my uncle has a med card so I’m gonna try to get it tested. They test anything long as you got med card. Cost $50 for basic potency n mold test.
I just got the one blueberry cross on the side flowering.
Net is all clones from same blotto mother plant. First scrog attempt
figured I usually pull about 10 oz with 5-6 plants loose in the same space. I’m hoping to get at least 12. That be 3 a plant
only 4 plants in the net.
And those colors just starting. Hopefully they don’t strip too fast. I want good pics before full yellow comes in. Try at that pic of month. Get one good budshot with a field of colas just like it in background with a good fade n frost. Worth a shot.
next few days fades gonna go crazy. Right before end of the month.
I could use a hydro setup n blue lab kit.
But I got bad luck so.
Good luck on capturing that winning pic. She's definitely a looker. Have never tried Mosca's fem line. I checked out the helio for a second but that blotto is cranking. Gonna have to check those out.

Monster762

Monster762

My crystal ball shows the pic coming Friday. Those are last night. I think Friday’s pics will be where it’s at
colors be everywhere. Trichs cloudy now. Saw very few amber. 2-3 in a whole scope circle so watching them. I see a bunch of amber show I’m chopping on the spot.
I do not see at all where the higher feed and starting flush later helped at all.
All it’s doing is making it a challenge to force my fade.
Where’s this swell? Last 2 weeks right?
Again I’ve never seen swell in the final weeks up to chop. Swell stops weeks before chop. Always. If you’re still swelling up to chop your chopping in mid growth. Not ready.

Monster762

Monster762

Oh that’s those rainbow colors but not faded like I usually fade em.
I’m gonna take 3 blotto n leave the one in the back and the blueberry for another week or 2.
It for some reason is a little behind. ( less light in corner? Idk) but I’m seeing 60 days being good on the 3 for sure.plus let’s me trim on a non work day.
54 days was great in past. Trichs are good nice n clouded with a little amber. But I’m gonna let the one rock a bit more to see if there’s a noticable difference. I doubt it. I doubt it’ll gain weight either but I’ll find out. I’ll post a dry weight when it’s dry.
But at lights on won’t be no pics cause I got to clear the 3 from net without them being blasted by the lights.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok so soon chop on most. The next batch looks ok but surprise. Those fucking broad mites ain’t gone. So these 5 blueberry crosses are in icu
Got like 8 seedlings in there too I guess they’re getting pyrethrin n Monterey garden spray. Maybe some ethyl on the 5 bigger babies. These things gots to go. Predators the only thing I haven’t done. My dad won’t let me. But keeps handing me this chit to flower.
i been saying they looked to be infested still
So I’ll save these n net up some blueberry crosses in scrog by the time they’re good. Gonna change some lights n all probably in the half empty tent. T5 next scrog just to prove a point.
0A9028CD AAA6 48B0 9173 0B860399C60B
6616C67E 09AA 4F93 A549 9B8E4C8E3BD1
B2E1167F 733D 4517 827D 12B0EE581013

Monster762

Monster762

Well no idea on weights but I’m pretty sure I crushed that 4x4. Filled 1-1/2 coolers
(yes family size picnic coolers)
With bud. Leaves trimmed but still some stick in there to hold colas together. Took 5-1/2 hrs to trim 3 of the plants. And every bud is rock solid. Everything below net going to extract. There’s 2 x 1/2 gallon mason jars full of popcorn n sugar leaves freezing for extract. I took metal snips n just went along top of net everything below went in extract pile.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That was a nice run and your plants looked great. I am quite certain you hit your weight goal. I hope you get things cleared out in the veg tent before the next run, I am looking forward to see what those babies can do.

Monster762

Monster762

That was a nice run and your plants looked great. I am quite certain you hit your weight goal. I hope you get things cleared out in the veg tent before the next run, I am looking forward to see what those babies can do.
Thanks. I know the blueberries have bigger colas so I think a scrog will be nice with em.
N my cross that’s in flower now tastes real good. Not as strong but taste is great. On an early test nugget. Has to be dry dry to get the flavor. But even now it’s a nice blueberry flavor. It’s dj short f4 blueberry make x spacedawg female. I backcrossed it with a male from the same batch. So I guess it’s just the next generation of xbj16. The original seeds. But she’s frosty n smells like a dirty sock full of berries.

I still got 1 blotto flowering. I’m letting er rock til the blueberry cross finishes. ( week or 2 max)
Thinking that’s just enough time to get the babies on track. I’ll probably veg in tent for a Week too so they can adjust to light before flip. Going from 200w t5 to 1050w led could be shocking. Gonna flatten em in the net n make em go sideways. See if I can get a wall of blueberry buds. The blotto is the winner though.
I did find a lab here in my state n my uncle has a med card so for $50 I will be getting the potency n mold test. I want to see my own numbers cause I’ve never had nothing that good before n I been smoking 20 years. All my friends agree( none of which know of my op) They don’t even want to go to a dispensary. They’d rather pay more for it than anything on the shelf at the 10+ dispensaries here. Litterally shelf is $190oz I’m offered $250 ea for as many as I can get. Wont sell it cause I ain’t got a warehouse to produce it.usially I’ll just give em a Nice bud here n there n smoke varieties of stuff while fishing n stuff. N every time. “Why can’t I get weight of that.?? “
Idk probably sound like a kid in a candy shop n people probably think
“oh he just ain’t used to good weed”

nah something about that cut. That plant and it’s clones are on a different level.
I’m gonna prove it. ( hopefully lab is legit. They test all dispensary stuff for the state so should be legit) it’s drs and shit.

And I did save a clone from the broad mites.( still overtreating as them bastards try to come back) She’s about 2-1/2 feet tall now almost ready to be cloned heavily. I guess that’s my blotto mother plant now. The true mother lost to broad mites. Been running her a year now. Kinda sucks.

But as the new clone mother is singing. Life goes on.

Monster762

Monster762

Blueberry cross still doing her thing. Leafy strain but colas are falling over heavy.
Smelling great. Gonna check her trichs in day or 2 see where she’s at. Oh I put her under a hlg 100 in open spot in net hoping to use net to hold her up
036CCA3C 3F41 4256 B866 9FA9C896299D
3C298FB8 4DAC 4871 842A 75EEBADAF9BB
671B8BDD 9CCF 48E5 BFEB EE9F397B6582
BF027A52 5406 4CA5 8219 F2E07FBB947B
22118BDC 0419 4F7E 9319 5B011F7B5B2F
AB1A01B7 A873 4281 A2C9 AF730075855B

Top Bottom