My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

No pics today but I rubbed the stems on each plant. The plant getting fox farm smells like some tropical punch with a kick of sourness and vodka lol. Both of the plants getting mega crop smell like fresh soft-baked sugar cookies. I prefer the tropical smell but they are both great.
Are these clones from same plant or different seeds. Every seed comes up different usually they are similar real close but every now n again you get that one that’s just different. I’d clone it. Once it’s gone it’s gone. No guarantee you’ll ever get something like it.

Reactions: DC1
Monster762

Monster762

Today is officially 4 weeks of flowering. I'm almost to the halfway point.

For anyone interested, topping at the 3rd node seems to be more uniform in it's growth than topping at the 2nd. You can tell from my pics. The fox farm plant is bottom left and kind of grows wherever the fuck it wants. The other two have maintained a nice circular shape pretty well.

View attachment 828087 View attachment 828089 View attachment 828090 View attachment 828091
Agree looking good here. 4 weeks in. I’m about 5 but this is where it really goes down. This your first run too. You’ll see. Just do not rush the drying when you get there.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Today is officially 4 weeks of flowering. I'm almost to the halfway point.

For anyone interested, topping at the 3rd node seems to be more uniform in it's growth than topping at the 2nd. You can tell from my pics. The fox farm plant is bottom left and kind of grows wherever the fuck it wants. The other two have maintained a nice circular shape pretty well.

View attachment 828087 View attachment 828089 View attachment 828090 View attachment 828091

Lookin good solo!!!!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Are these clones from same plant or different seeds. Every seed comes up different usually they are similar real close but every now n again you get that one that’s just different. I’d clone it. Once it’s gone it’s gone. No guarantee you’ll ever get something like it.
Yea, they are all from seed. I thought about cloning but I kinda just never got to it cuz I really haven't read up on it much and have no clue what I'm doing LOL. Would I need a separate area and light for it?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Agree looking good here. 4 weeks in. I’m about 5 but this is where it really goes down. This your first run too. You’ll see. Just do not rush the drying when you get there.
Thank you! And drying is another thing I'm worried about at this point. It seems like it could be real easy to mess that up. Been reading up on it tho

Monster762

Monster762

Yea, they are all from seed. I thought about cloning but I kinda just never got to it cuz I really haven't read up on it much and have no clue what I'm doing LOL. Would I need a separate area and light for it?
Yeah clones shouldn’t go straight to flower schedule. I got a little dome but I’m finding that limits my cuts to 3 inches or less
It’s really pretty easy. So I turned my little 4x3 sealed box to a clone veg box n put 4x8 tent for flowering. Now I’m outta room in everything n need room for clones again. So it’s an ongoing thing. I just do it to cut harvest times. I run 4x8 in 2 sections. 30 days apart. So I chop 4x4 area every 30 days or so. This will be the first time actually filling it all though. Paitiently waiting for them colas like you.

Monster762

Monster762

I'm so excited man. Until then, it's shitty Mexican brick weed for me lol
Yeah you won’t even want no other weeds if you do it right. You’ll really notice the defects in even the so called (loud) that is out there. I might just got lucky on my blotto seed but so far no dispensary or nothing has touched it in quality. Keeping clones also pollenated it with second gen xbj16 male
so now entering flower is a beast cross ( I hope )
AB044B94 6705 432E BD44 BB0F43C81FF5

It was thrown in to sex I have more of em. No training at all on this one. Showed female and immediately cloned it. I will mother the best clone. That plant went in 3 weeks from seed.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah you won’t even want no other weeds if you do it right. You’ll really notice the defects in even the so called (loud) that is out there. I might just got lucky on my blotto seed but so far no dispensary or nothing has touched it in quality. Keeping clones also pollenated it with second gen xbj16 male
so now entering flower is a beast cross ( I hope ) View attachment 828450
It was thrown in to sex I have more of em. No training at all on this one. Showed female and immediately cloned it. I will mother the best clone. That plant went in 3 weeks from seed.
Those buds are not on that plant. That’s one tucked in the back that didn’t fit on the side it belongs on.

Monster762

Monster762

No, I have never sprayed anything. Should I be?
It just looked wet in one pic. Sprays in flower really don’t help. Before flower they’re good sometimes. You got it right. Everything looking good. I was just gonna try to steer you away from spraying if you were in flower. Cause it can cause issues.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

It just looked wet in one pic. Sprays in flower really don’t help. Before flower they’re good sometimes. You got it right. Everything looking good. I was just gonna try to steer you away from spraying if you were in flower. Cause it can cause issues.
Yea, I thought it looked weird too. I actually made a thread about it earlier. When I checked on it today it looked kind of shiny like plastic. It never looked like that before. But I was told it's nothing to worry about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom