My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

I tried to order here on the farm but couldn't get my card to work. I got those from seedsman. I went to seedsherenow tho for the batch I got on the way. It's my first time going through them so we'll see how it goes.
Yeah it sucks that we can’t order from here. There’s quite a few strains I want but USA banks don’t like billing from outside USA. China Netherlands uk are places banks automatically deny transfer to. And if you want to bypass the lock they want all details. Been there. I found an actual seed bank in a neighboring legal state.
I just stick them in those peat pellets and keep them moist until they sprout. I might just put them right in a solo cup next time or something..
peat pellets are ok. I use them of root riots. You should invest in a little super sprouted dome. It’s a humidity dome a t5 that goes to it. Good t5 too. And heat mat for under it. I think was like $50 but makes seeding and clone rooting much better.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yeah it sucks that we can’t order from here. There’s quite a few strains I want but USA banks don’t like billing from outside USA. China Netherlands uk are places banks automatically deny transfer to. And if you want to bypass the lock they want all details. Been there. I found an actual seed bank in a neighboring legal state.

peat pellets are ok. I use them of root riots. You should invest in a little super sprouted dome. It’s a humidity dome a t5 that goes to it. Good t5 too. And heat mat for under it. I think was like $50 but makes seeding and clone rooting much better.
I tried to reply and accidentally deleted it. But yeah, I just discovered seedsherenow and if this order goes well I will probably stick with them. They got good genetics, they accept CC, shipping was only 10 dollars, and it's tracked. So I hope it goes smoothly. And thanks bro, I'll look into the dome. Sounds like it would come in handy, and not very expensive so I'll probably end up getting one.

Monster762

Monster762

I tried to reply and accidentally deleted it. But yeah, I just discovered seedsherenow and if this order goes well I will probably stick with them. They got good genetics, they accept CC, shipping was only 10 dollars, and it's tracked. So I hope it goes smoothly. And thanks bro, I'll look into the dome. Sounds like it would come in handy, and not very expensive so I'll probably end up getting one.
Yeah the dome is a game changer. Friend keeps pushing his aero cloner at me n I don’t want it. The dome is just easy and works great. I turn the mat off a couple hours a day. No I don’t hook a thermostat to it n automate it. I really don’t get too hot. Just keep little wAter in bottom tray
And let me know how the seedsherenow goes. I got a couple things I’m hunting that ain’t available at my spot. I don’t want to get in no chit but best bet for seeds in USA is to get them from inside the USA. No customs no cc problems nothing. If all fails n you get stuck I’ll give you a spot that’ll have anything on their page at your door in 3-4 days insured and tracked for $7 flat rate shipping. They do not hide them because they are a legit dc op that’s breaking no laws as long as your in a medical state.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yeah the dome is a game changer. Friend keeps pushing his aero cloner at me n I don’t want it. The dome is just easy and works great. I turn the mat off a couple hours a day. No I don’t hook a thermostat to it n automate it. I really don’t get too hot. Just keep little wAter in bottom tray
And let me know how the seedsherenow goes. I got a couple things I’m hunting that ain’t available at my spot. I don’t want to get in no chit but best bet for seeds in USA is to get them from inside the USA. No customs no cc problems nothing. If all fails n you get stuck I’ll give you a spot that’ll have anything on their page at your door in 3-4 days insured and tracked for $7 flat rate shipping. They do not hide them because they are a legit dc op that’s breaking no laws as long as your in a medical state.
I'll definitely let you know how it goes. And as far as my state goes, it's pretty fucked up and I don't know the laws on seeds yet. But medical is legal here now, but it's illegal to grow here. Talk about some bull shit...

Monster762

Monster762

I'll definitely let you know how it goes. And as far as my state goes, it's pretty fucked up and I don't know the laws on seeds yet. But medical is legal here now, but it's illegal to grow here. Talk about some bull shit...
Here too. Med legal no cultivation law so cultivation says refer to possession which anything under 50 # here is just a fine. But distribution is time. So what does the actual plant fall under? I figure up to 50# It’s a fine. But who knows
best is to not find out.
I think in the end everywhere will be legal but only to purchase from govt dispensaries and anything outside of their pockets they’ll smash em with time.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Well, my 2nd grow is basically a disaster before it has even gotten started. I don't know what I did wrong. I tried to duplicate what I did on my first grow. It's been around ten days or more and I just dug this one out.
IMG 20181104 181217856

These two popped, but the one looks like it's about to die. These are all freebies. None of the sweet tooth popped. I'll keep these around as long as I can but hopefully I get these new beans quick and can basically start over. At least if it was my fault I fucked them up quick and didn't waste my time.
IMG 20181104 181251876
IMG 20181104 181245755

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Got my beans today from seedsherenow. I think I ordered a week ago. That works for me!

I can also say HeavyGardens is a legit website. I never heard of it until I seen a Facebook ad. But they got good deals and are fast. Hell, my payment just cleared this morning and I got the package around 2:30 today.

Top Bottom