• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hey smoky

yes, everything you said is bang on.

what if someone offers to buy my company to get my products and methods into every corner of the globe? i wouldst see that as selling out. i see it as progress, and appreciation for my winning formula. 1 man can only do so much. help is need to help others, everywhere

mergers, expanding, changing laws and policies plus global awakening all play a role in how we all run our lives. esp me and my business

med-man

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i also want to say that i am the only breeder i know of that encourages his supporters to breed my stuff to not have to buy anymore, and canadian commercial producer encouraging people keep growing (my potential market share that is) once it is outlawed april 1. so this has little to do with me and personal gain and more about moving ahead and helping change the world, not just over the internet

med-man

And That's why we LOVE Your work Meddy! Much props and success on your future endeavors!
Respect!

d420dool

d420dool

ya i just read my post from earlier today and it sounds dumb i didnt think bout it enough my bad

med man

med man

Breeder
hi d420

mercury is in retrograde, and we are leaving a full moon cycle, so no worries man. all is good

i understood what you meant, and i didnt consider it to be out of line, or offensive at all. it was totally legitimate.

truthfully, the post you commented on was not at all a full disclosure, and def was open and subject to interpretation :-)

i appreciate any support i get, it does not have to be monetary :-)

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

MedMan is a good dude, and sincerely cares about his gear, and It would figure any sort of business venture he would sign on with would be a good representation of his philosophy . I think any way for him to take his business to the next stage is good for all of us. He is one of the few breeders who really care about what they put out , and the bigger he gets , the better it is for all growers and smokers alike.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

..And you're prices are decent, you offer really great advice, your products are amazing. I'd wanna be in your shoes in a second. It was always my dream to do exactly what the MMB is doing. I'm not exactly in the running to be an exclusive grower for a country but that's not too say that can't happen. Open minds can open doors that are only envisioned by those who can see them.

d420dool

d420dool

So ya, these r med mans painkiller, ive never had such uniform seedlings, i mean shit, they look like clones, absolutely killer, as far as im concerned med is the master of the backcross, these r bx2 right?
0207140844b

d420dool

d420dool

Hey thanks man ya that was ovdr a week ago right before gettin transplanted to 4 gals, there more than double that size now grest node spacing, so far just in veg id reccomend em to anyone, these things r lovin tlo spikes and layers, soooooo easssyyy!!!!

med man

med man

Breeder
hey d420

man, i can smell those throught the picture.

they are bx1's. and yours look very very happy :-)

med-man

madmaster420

madmaster420

Howdy med man...how does a lowly troglodite such as myself acquire some of those fine genetics?

madmaster420

madmaster420

Please excuse me, smoky...I do suffer from BODS, but I'm learning how to live with it. Lots of lovely ladies praying together does seem help me though!:nurse:

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hahahaha, very nice . I'm new here too, and I'm certainly no expert, but there are quite a few really good breeders that peddle their gear here, not tons in stock, ya gotta get em quick , but a nice variety always .

madmaster420

madmaster420

So far all I've got has been gifted...Deathstar, FireOg, SfvOg, Chem (trey dog) and caramelicious (which I just smoked for the first time the other day - not bad at all and a good yielder) which seems to be a three way afghani cross. Always on the lookout for new gear though, and the word appreciation is certainly a part of my vocabulary!

med man

med man

Breeder
hi madmaster

thanks for your interest.

they sell out fast on here. expect a new drop soon. there will be a thread in my subforum and a flasher on the forum site with other new drops at the top of the screen.

if you are into what the candian medical growers, gangsters, super nerds and hippies are rocking in clone only in bc abd across canada then you found the right guy :-)

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Whoa ! Mad Master, you got Deathstar? How is that? I have read up on that , but not seen it in person ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom