my mamas and seeds list

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So did rks drop n sell out before I noticed. I did snag the last purple pain killer

med man

med man

Breeder
i am sure that

- rock-star jush
- west coast sour diesel
- lady-bugs bubba

all sold out in seconds

they were very limited in numbers.

you will love your selection :-)

med-man

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

i am sure that

- rock-star jush
- west coast sour diesel
- lady-bugs bubba

all sold out in seconds

they were very limited in numbers.

you will love your selection :)

med-man

I'm happy i checked when i did. Selling out that fast is quite a compliment kudos!

med man

med man

Breeder
hi ohthatguy

i totally agree

i am delightfully surprised.

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

I want one of everything!!! Good lord MedMan, you hold some serious gems. I need to go through and re- read that whole list. Where's the god bud from ? Is that Jordan's ?

DaFatBoy

DaFatBoy

Sounds like a stellar line up. Now to get back in action some good stuff to have in the stable keep it up

med man

med man

Breeder
I want one of everything!!! Good lord MedMan, you hold some serious gems. I need to go through and re- read that whole list. Where's the god bud from ? Is that Jordan's ?
i had a 'god' clone from vancouver

killer her off though. she was really sensitive. and think she was a god :-)

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hi MedMan, hope your weekend is well. I have a question for you, do you have any plans to use your pre2k blueberry in any crosses? Blueberry is one of my favorite lines.... I have some f2s by Eskobar, from dj stock , and I have some freebies from Sannies Shop that are bb x Chemdog D.... But I would love to see what you can create with all the amazing genetics you have in your stable . Dream up something good MedMan....

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smokypockets

i still have 20 seeds left, all viable. i will do something in the future

to be honest, my silver skunk kills dj's blueberry in flavor, aroma and taste. based on the stock i have that is (not trivializing one of the most well known kinds ever made)

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Well, well, I guess that one goes on my list too ! silver skunk eh, I like how that sounds . I may as well jus face the fact I'm gonna have to get all you have to offer, hahahahahahaha!!! Not a joke

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smoky

fact is. no one knows how long i will be around for. all my selections are top notch. i wouldnt breed them if they werent

stock up. i am in talks with licensing and franchising with massive medicinal growers in canada so...

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Holy shit man!! That's great for you! That says a lot about you and your gear, I will be getting on board soon. I just dropped 300 on beans from Sannies, so I need to stack some dough for the MedMan order, won't be long though.

d420dool

d420dool

so whats up with that med, no offense at all, but isnt what ur doin with the whole commercial thing a bit whack dude, i feel like the suits and pigs r gonna own u dude, i werent gunna say nothin but i seen that thread up there tellin dude basically ur gonna hafta give up sellin seeds cuz ur workin for the man, r my assumptions correct cuz if so thats not cool bro, i really dig ur work and hope we can all get it for a while, for real no argument here, jus speakin my mind i guess peace

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

That's a pretty myopic view of the situation , d420dool. You know nothing of MedMans situation, neither do I . What I do know is, he is being given the opportunity to do what he loves, and make money doing it LEGALLY. I am with you about being bummed to not get his gear , but get it now and make your own beans with em... You will never run out . It says much about his work , that he is being offered this . I'm psyched for you MedMan!

med man

med man

Breeder
hi d420

everything is changing in canada

i am first and foremost a businessman. for just as long as i have been growing. i sell fertilizer and hydroponic systems and have a book or 2 and dvd or 2 coming soon. i will always do my best for our community, am i willing to do commercial growing legally, broker deals internationally for export and travel and promote ?... HELL YES. i have been glued to my lab and plants for 15 years now. med-man brand needs to broaden its horizons into franchising, consulting and system /space design.

my beans will always, hopefully be available. and i will always stock them. i will have a r/d lab and breeding facility at my new headquarters

maybe what i meant to say was i dont really stock bulk seeds. they are all in small quantities. and as time passes they are dwindling faster.

it may be a year after april first i do any more breeding, as travel and promotion of med-man brand and my commercial enterprising. i also have companies in canada willing to franchise my seeds and gorw systems/set ups etc.

i really respect what you are saying. but i cannot get married, or travel and do bigger better things if i can never leave my property, let alone my country, savey?

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
i also want to say that i am the only breeder i know of that encourages his supporters to breed my stuff to not have to buy anymore, and canadian commercial producer encouraging people keep growing (my potential market share that is) once it is outlawed april 1. so this has little to do with me and personal gain and more about moving ahead and helping change the world, not just over the internet

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom