Natures green remedies

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Has anyone dealt with Natures Green Remedies? I'm thinking of ordering some seeds. Are they legit?

N

ninja69

I was wondering the same thing, there's not many reviews on them. Online, except on there website.

So I looked at the banks they use, and went to their sites. To see if natures green remedies is a supplier, turns out they are. If you go to the breeders page and look at there reputable resellers they list them as one. Just my 2cents.

I havnt ordered from them yet, but will do so this week or next. Let us know whkat you think if you order from them. I will do the same.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I've been talking with the owner online. He's super cool. He has all of sin city's line up. :cigar:

N

ninja69

Hahahaha I was thinking bout doing the same, but I don't think that the owner is gonna tell you if its a scam xD of course there gonna try to be cool shit till they get your money.

I'm not saying there a scam, but just what I was thinking before I looked up there breeders.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Well he contacted me on Facebook non business related so I don't know? That's why I was wondering if any one in this group had heard of the place.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Thanks for the feedback. What did u get from them? Just curious.
I have used them 3-4 times in the last few months successfully.

Very fast shipments that's for sure. got some in 3-4 days from order the rest no more then 7.

N

ninja69

Ordered from Natures green remedies 2 days ago, got it today (: from Michigan, to the west coast in no time ... So happy with em, almost doubled my order with freebies Hahahaha he said I was the 420th customer

Will be ordering in the future when I need more. Even though imma be cloning them like no tomorrow (:

urban1026835

urban1026835

Yeah I have yet to get an order that didnt have freebies in it.and for what i have gotten..

cv/gh dmt kush with afghani bullrider kush and elvisIV(Chemdog #4 x elvis) free
ak-alphadawg- with queso fuertes x sincity kush
skinny genes- purp monkey balls x fire alien rom
singles sincity bluepower

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Oh i love yankee...i was wanting to know for sure before i shelled out a lot of money is all...

urban1026835

urban1026835

I feel like deleting all my fb and other social media accounts a year or 2 back leaves me a tiny bit out of the "loop"

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Just for a heads up hes known for replacing seed with fakes if ya get your seed ... Hes known all over mich as a scammer so be careful and search and there are several reports of this but dont thibk i can link them if so i will or Pm me and I'll send ya the links but he talks a good game lol i know him and his work from being a neighbor to him and he sells all the real seed to his buddies but if he sends he sends fakes in place

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Here's the link sorry if im not alowed to link

Also owes breeders tons of money ask greenman he is one on facebook that has it posted right up about all his scamming and bad feedback aswell for herms and bad seed

Screennshot of one of the comments from somone in the link provided who got his herm and imature seed in place of the real seed

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Here's the link sorry if im not alowed to link

Also owes breeders tons of money ask greenman he is one on facebook that has it posted right up about all his scamming and bad feedback aswell for herms and bad seed

Screennshot of one of the comments from somone in the link provided who got his herm and imature seed in place of the real seed View attachment 431152[/quo

U never know about people.... thats why i asked. I havent ordered anything yet. He also told me he was real good friends with the @SinCitySeeds guys. Wonder if that was bs?

Myco

Myco

SinCity Seeds vouched for the dude directly to me before I placed an order there (hence my vouching for in my previous post).

My Tangerine Power beans are 100% legit...

The couple other SCS breeder packs I have are untampered, so he'd have to be packaging himself to pull a fast one.

I googled around and only found the above complaints repeated at 'trollitup'...

It's unfortunate when a bad beat or two like this pops up, because it could simply just be beef between two parties... but it's certainly enough to be hesitant and cautious when dealing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom