New Farmer

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I agree that's why I jus thought I would pop afew in and see how it goes while waitin for the chem bubble and death Star mature..my morning is going great so far I'm jus enjoyin the holiday weekend how about you?
im hanging in there man.. just loading my vape pen up to get my morning high on. heh.

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

At night my temp is dipping down to 68/69 is that good or should I turn ac down when lights shut off?

jipp

jipp

yeah man.. i always wake up so tired from bad dreams these days.. waking up feeling like you ran a marathon sucks hah.

jipp

jipp

At night my temp is dipping down to 68/69 is that good or should I turn ac down when lights shut off?

you in a desert? what are your day temps? i live in the desert, and i got a new a/c its freezing my ass off trying to get a comfortable temp for my plants and me.. i figure if its to cold for me its to cold for them. ( i have low humid too 20-30 percent is norm)

so temps in my desert environment may differ from ideal temps for growing for you..

but iv been keeping my temps at 70s at night. or id freeze.
im not sure what the definitive answer would be..

people look at my temps and say its to hot ( i keep it at 84-86F is where it seems to stay.. still trying to get the a/c shit figured out, and will try to keep it at 84.. just need to dial in my tent some more via figuring out my a/c ), but fuck my plants are fine.. so i dunno man. what the answer would be.. id go with logic i guess.. if its cold for you, its cold for your plants..

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

yeah man.. i always wake up so tired from bad dreams these days.. waking up feeling like you ran a marathon sucks hah.

I couldn't imagine waking up from nightmares and feeling like I ran a mile hope that gets better

jipp

jipp

I couldn't imagine waking up from nightmares and feeling like I ran a mile hope that gets better
yeah bro, im recovering from withdrawals after 15 year of doctors throwing opiates at me. fuck pain clinic they turned me a some what intelligent human into a zombie.

one thing i did not do is dream on pills. so its a learning experience for sure to deal with dreams again..

but we have to sleep hah. just need keep on trucking i guess. and learn to grow good herb to hopefully fix that.

laughs.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

you in a desert? what are your day temps? i live in the desert, and i got a new a/c its freezing my ass off trying to get a comfortable temp for my plants and me.. i figure if its to cold for me its to cold for them. ( i have low humid too 20-30 percent is norm)

so temps in my desert environment may differ from ideal temps for growing for you..

but iv been keeping my temps at 70s at night. or id freeze.
im not sure what the definitive answer would be..

people look at my temps and say its to hot ( i keep it at 84-86F is where it seems to stay.. still trying to get the a/c shit figured out, and will try to keep it at 84.. just need to dial in my tent some more via figuring out my a/c ), but fuck my plants are fine.. so i dunno man. what the answer would be.. id go with logic i guess.. if its cold for you, its cold for your plants..

chris.

I live in the Midwest it been a chilly here lately so then temp is alil colder then normal. My temps fluctuates when lights are on so I usually open my tent during day but here lately temps are round 80/85 when closed and low 70s at night

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

yeah bro, im recovering from withdrawals after 15 year of doctors throwing opiates at me. fuck pain clinic they turned me a some what intelligent human into a zombie.

one thing i did not do is dream on pills. so its a learning experience for sure to deal with dreams again..

but we have to sleep hah. just need keep on trucking i guess. and learn to grow good herb to hopefully fix that.

laughs.

Great to hear you getting better. With the pain comes the gain of better your life and cannabis lol look forward to learning and talkin with you

jipp

jipp

hell yeah bro, im not going anywhere.. im waiting to find out if im gonna lose my leg.. i see surgeon soon. i hope it does not come to such.. but we will have to wait and see for now lets get high..

ill help anyway i can but im new too, so we can learn from each other :)

loads some cin99.
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Hope all goes well and you get to keep it.. I am in soak mode I am new to indoor and nutes

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Lil up date on the mystery seedlings don't really know how long they been growing to be honest I just popped them in and didn't bother to keep track of dates

IMG 0362
IMG 0364
Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Thank you think they are around 2 weeks give or take afew days lol

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

I re transplanted the chem bubble to a 7.5 liter pot last night will give it afew days and see how she handled it.. the Death Star seed is coming along on day 5

jipp

jipp

sounds like you well on your way.

im just waking up another night of fucking bad dreams.. so old man.. that is one thing the pills did good.. made it so you did not dream. there for no bad dreams.. on the other side of the coin..you need sleep to heal.. its a twisted road i have weaved for my self it would appear.

so lets get high! loading some cin99 into my vape pen. it works good, plus you use little material compared to a good dab. ( a good dab kills pain tho, hah.. _ but id rather be high than nothing.. so i am just dealing with the pain until harvest. sigh)
laughs.
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

sounds like you well on your way.

im just waking up another night of fucking bad dreams.. so old man.. that is one thing the pills did good.. made it so you did not dream. there for no bad dreams.. on the other side of the coin..you need sleep to heal.. its a twisted road i have weaved for my self it would appear.

so lets get high! loading some cin99 into my vape pen. it works good, plus you use little material compared to a good dab. ( a good dab kills pain tho, hah.. _ but id rather be high than nothing.. so i am just dealing with the pain until harvest. sigh)
laughs.
chris.

Hope you get better and fix those night terrors wouldn't know what I would do with out sleep.. hoping to be on my way with the garden.. yea a good old fat dab definitely does some wonders lol but some times all you need is a head changer

jipp

jipp

Hope you get better and fix those night terrors wouldn't know what I would do with out sleep.. hoping to be on my way with the garden.. yea a good old fat dab definitely does some wonders lol but some times all you need is a head changer
yeah, man. life marches on. heh. hope all is well with you. im doing ok.

im just looking at some seedlings, and they are growing at a snails pace. :D

dab up,
chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

yeah, man. life marches on. heh. hope all is well with you. im doing ok.

im just looking at some seedlings, and they are growing at a snails pace. :D

dab up,
chris.

All good here but I agree with the snail rate growing for seedlings lol

Top Bottom