New Farmer

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brownboi419

Brownboi419

The leafs feel dry compared to the other plants and should I be worried about the light color in the new growth

jipp

jipp

that color looks like its from the light and new growth i say do not sweat it. stick your finger in the soil about a inch. if you feel any moisture, even a spec on your tip.. it can go another day before watering.

chris.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

that color looks like its from the light and new growth i say do not sweat it. stick your finger in the soil about a inch. if you feel any moisture, even a spec on your tip.. it can go another day before watering.

chris.

Was referring to the leafs feeling dry compared to the other plants but they are dif strains aswell..she still has moist soil..what do you mean about the light?

jipp

jipp

Was referring to the leafs feeling dry compared to the other plants but they are dif strains aswell..she still has moist soil..what do you mean about the light?
well my plants look very different under LED, COB, and T5 lighting. it can play tricks with you and hide shit.. for example my cob hide that my plants were starving. the T5 makes my plants look a nice shade of green, and LED just make shit purple. hah

refraction and shit is all im talking about.

if you are really worried about over watering let the fucker wilt you will know the bottom leafs go limp first ( real limp ), and the leafs feel like leather. then you will have a visual of what to look for as its best not to let them wilt ( wilting thing is only my opinion, some let them wilt then water but seems like unneeded stress ), you want to water right before wilting for good root explosions.. if you get good you can catch it right as the bottom leafs tips start to go down, and then you water and boom your roots grow out looking for water and shit.

chris.

Last edited:
Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Update on the deathstar pic is first one below and second pic is of one of the mystery seeds it is 1 days younger then the deathstar

IMG 0420
IMG 0424
Top Bottom