New Grower

• Thread starter Bpanther
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spyderaz

Nice. I have the same setup but got 1.5 oz off 9, what feeds do you use?

prospero

prospero

Hey hows it going everyone? I recently decided to start growing for my personal stash. I decided to run with hid kit. I have a dimmable ballast 250/400/600 watts with super lumens. I have a MH and HPS bulb. I started a few seeds about 3 weeks back and it's awesome to see the growth every morning. I'm using a nice sized walk in closet right now but I have a 4x4 tent with exhaust and a carbon fiber filter. Would my 600 watt light be enough for a 4x4 tent? I would appreciated any help and I've also done a fair amount of research on the subject. That doesn't make me an expert lol.
600 watt is perfect for your tent size. Next issue - How to control temps lol.

K

kansabis

Ah,rite on,that's what I started with and have come across a few different gems outs bagseed. Didn't even know what any of it was,some brick,some k,some name brand lol

B

Bpanther

Looking real nice for ur first grow, that plant looks great
Thanks man. I did alot of research on the front end. I started 5 but one turned hermie one me. One of them I topped 4 times but the buds just seem smaller than the others. I'm thinking I'm less than 4 weeks out so I'm think about when tibstart my flush.

B

Bpanther

So I started a few unknown seeds as well and one of them looks amazing lol. I wish I knew the strain.

Top Bottom