New Grower

• Thread starter Reid77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reid77

Reid77

Hi I have a 4x4x7 grow tent with two plants right now one is 300 watt led and the other is 1000 watt led I want to start to grow 4 plants. I can buy 2- 500 watt led on ebay for around $200 to go with the ones I have. Or I can switch to quantum boards from amazon buy 4- qb132- 3000K for around $150. What does you more experienced growers recommend? If I switch to qb132 boards how many would I need for my size of tent? I have attached a pic of my setup that I have now. Thanks in advance

New grower
New grower 2
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Hi I have a 4x4x7 grow tent with two plants right now one is 300 watt led and the other is 1000 watt led I want to start to grow 4 plants. I can buy 2- 500 watt led on ebay for around $200 to go with the ones I have. Or I can switch to quantum boards from amazon buy 4- qb132- 3000K for around $150. What does you more experienced growers recommend? If I switch to qb132 boards how many would I need for my size of tent? I have attached a pic of my setup that I have now. Thanks in advance
That's not a bad set up. Led lights are pretty good for growing. And by the looks of it you seem to be running 400-500 true watts if you would put ur lights next to each other and a few inches apart it would go ways. Crossing lights intensified the beams producing better quality light waves

Reid77

Reid77

That's not a bad set up. Led lights are pretty good for growing. And by the looks of it you seem to be running 400-500 true watts if you would put ur lights next to each other and a few inches apart it would go ways. Crossing lights intensified the beams producing better quality light waves
I'm thinking of adding 2 more mars hydro 600 watt led for my next grow I want to grow 4 plants

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

You should be able to grow 2-3 plants with that set up already

Reid77

Reid77

I've been told the quantum boards are actually better than the led lights I have now

Reid77

Reid77

These are the lights I'm thinking of going with any advice would be great

Meijiu free shipping 480w HLG 550 quantum 350x350
Top Bottom