New Here, First Grow, 2 Weeks. How's It Look?

• Thread starter Bloomering
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bloomering

New here first grow 2 weeks hows it look
New here first grow 2 weeks hows it look 2
This is my first grow. Blotto OGK. two weeks old today. Started seed in current air pot with Fox Farms Ocean Forest and water. Is it where it should be? Anything y'all see that would be concerning? Thanks in advance!!

New here first grow 2 weeks hows it look 3
Dunge

Dunge

Next time, consider diluting FFOF for seedlings.
You look to have gotten away with it full strength.
Are you planning to grow it out in that bag?
Keep us updated.
Looking good.

B

Bloomering

What do you mean by dilute? Seems odd for a product designed to be used as I am, plants in a pot.....
Thanks in advance, I do have lots to learn.

B

Bloomering

Oh, and yes, the plan was to avoid any transplanting. Their 5 gallon. Your thoughts?

Dunge

Dunge

What do you mean by dilute?
Mix in some empty media, like ProMix. 50/50 at least.
Oh, and yes, the plan was to avoid any transplanting. Their 5 gallon. Your thoughts?
I transplant often for practical reasons. I just can't see lighting so much exposed dirt.
But my veg space is an agglomeration of 7 assorted LED and fluorescent lamps that can easily adjust to illuminate as little as one tray to a 4x5 foot max space.

B

Bloomering

She's got 11 leafs of the fan now!!
3.5 weeks old and thinking should maybe should put her into flowering? Only have a 3x3 tent, hoping I'll have enough room.
I'm using FFOF and no chems. Should I start to consider some? Trying to keep as "natural" as possible

20171117 093507
20171117 093800
brazel

brazel

She's got 11 leafs of the fan now!!
3.5 weeks old and thinking should maybe should put her into flowering? Only have a 3x3 tent, hoping I'll have enough room.
I'm using FFOF and no chems. Should I start to consider some? Trying to keep as "natural" as possible
If you want to stay natural top dress with admendments

brazel

brazel

What do you mean by dilute? Seems odd for a product designed to be used as I am, plants in a pot.....
Thanks in advance, I do have lots to learn.
FFOF is fine for popping seeds in. The proof is right in front of you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom