Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you babe..gotta go for a few ..logs down

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmers. Hope your all having a great day. I got this wild idea I was gonna dazzle you all with my improved camera skills. Well it was good in theory. :) Got 1 pic to slam up quick then I gotta jet. This is Kamikaze lady # 1. Looks to be around 8-10 days from chop. So far she is my fav. Tall lanky gal with nice sativa structure and plenty of frost.

I will post more tomorrow. Peace
DSCN4568

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words bro. I need some tips on how to get the best shots. Guess like everything else practice is key. Hope all is well in your world.!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Some of the gurls are coming down today. Have a good mix of clear to cloudy trichs. Some of the other ladies will have to wait.
DSCN4583
DSCN4583
DSCN4591
DSCN4593
DSCN4596
DSCN4597
DSCN4597
DSCN4598
DSCN4599

I think I have 4 different phenos from this run. They were a pleasure to run almost took care of themselves. I would give these another go however I would probably go ebb n flo on the next run. I like the yields from hydro better but I love the taste of soil grown better.

DSCN4592
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fudge my man. Hey you just motivated me to off my a%% and post my newest practice run with cam. Pics are from today day 1 of chop n hang.

My fav is pheno 1 very much sativa leanings and looking potent. She is a purdy gal. :) Can you gues from pics which 1 she is. Give me image #
DSCN4611

Hey I'm gonna be in Seattle for the Cup. You might be around?? Would be kool to meet up.

Peace

DSCN4605
DSCN4606
DSCN4608
DSCN4609
DSCN4610
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes indeed. This strain has some very pretty flowers. The nicest colors showed in pheno 1 which was/is my favorite in terms or colors and smell. See image 4606 above

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought I would post a few shot of the KK after a 35 day cure.

Smooth as silk on inhale. Smells delicious and doesn't seem to have a ceiling on the buzz. Very enjoyable indeed. For you patients out there my wife swears that this strain subdues her hotflashes and she also suffers from RA and joint pain. This strain gives her and hour or 2 of relief. Ex Kat says to say thank you and keep up the good works!!!
DSCN4672

Latest posts

Top Bottom