No Bacteria, No Strain. End Of Story. How Strains Work

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoundYoStash

It's come to the point that I'm apparently the only grower in town who has strains. Everyone else just has generic vitamin-grown pot . If you can even call it pot.

What makes a strain a strain? The environment. Specifically the strains of bacteria in the soil.

Different bacterial strains from different regions of the globe create different plant strains over time.. Its a symbiotic relationship. The plant learns to excrete a specific diet for specific bacteria that create specific flavors.

When you buy a cutting, it was bred with a specific bacteria strain, whether the breeder acknowledges that bacteria strain or not. Over time, the plants root exudates will convert the soil into its own strain's soil, by attracting the strain of bacteria that feeds off the exudates the specific plant was adapted to exude.

Im saying all this, to help end the synthetic era. Weed grown with synthetics, in sterile mediums, can NOT be a strain, unless you want to name it after the nutrient line you used?

Everyone understands this but pot growers, who have been taken advantage of by the growshop industry. We can and do steer the evolution of the plant by luring specific bacterias with specific food sources, that the plant quickly learns to produce by itself. Cannabis is amazing in its quickness to change and adapt a symbiotic relationship with its soil. It doesn't take millions of years to observe this. The soil in a pine forest is pine soil. The soil in a cedar glade is cedar soil. This all happens within one generation. Growers who understand this know what chemicals from what plants will attract specific bacteria that create their specific flavors.

I have a comprehensive database of flavor producing bacterias. Which flavors they produce when fed depends on what they are fed. Strawberry roots feed the soil, you guessed it, a strawberry diet. You can easily make Cannabis do the same. Give it strawberry soil. Not strawberry syrup or some stupid terpene sauce. Grow strawberries and transplant the soil. Eventually the plant will adapt to exude "strawberry" exudates to feed that soil, as long as the "strawberry" bacteria is present.

This is the reason for diversity in many gardeners soil: to make sure all the bases (strains of bacteria) are covered. The bacteria strain most attracted by a specific cutting's exudates will proliferate and dominate, therefore producing the strawberry flavor compound in mass quantity. Its not a terpene. Terpene talk is nonsense to manipulate the market for corporate interests. The corporations taking over legal Cannabis want to grow flavorless weed and infuse it with stupid freaking terpenes to create "strains". Google 'Yofumo curing' if you want to see what is replacing authentic craft cannabis.

SAY NO TO BOOBOO! Don't be a plastic pot producer!

No sugarfied ferts, no God damned essential oils, no freakin fruit juices. Every legitimate Cannabis smell and flavor profile comes directly from bacterial digestion. If you haven't made that connection yourself, to some degree, you ain't smoking strains.

If corporate interests keep pushing this linalool infused sugar soaked bullshit, the reality of natural Cannabis will be pushed aside, bacteria counts will be regulated in legal Cannabis production, and only scientific labs will be allowed to grow. Just like raw milk regulations. They protect factory production by claiming to protect the people. Real, bacterially induced strains will be made illegal, in favor of homogenized, pasteurized generic sterile cancer causing assembly line test tube saltwater bullshit.

I will NOT let this happen if I can help it.. Not a lot of people are standing up for organics. No matter what new strains of Cannabis attacking fungus Bayer-Monsanto cooks up and sprays from federally sponsored aircraft, we will keep steering the evolution of natural Cannabis, to resist fusarium, to resist PM, and to resist the homogenized artificially flavored market known as Legal/Corporate Weed.

Last edited:
xeamonk

xeamonk

733266-01.jpg

brazel

brazel

It's come to the point that I'm apparently the only grower in town who has strains. Everyone else just has generic vitamin-grown pot . If you can even call it pot.

What makes a strain a strain? The environment. Specifically the strains of bacteria in the soil.

Different bacterial strains from different regions of the globe create different plant strains over time.. Its a symbiotic relationship. The plant learns to excrete a specific diet for specific bacteria that create specific flavors.

When you buy a cutting, it was bred with a specific bacteria strain, whether the breeder acknowledges that bacteria strain or not. Over time, the plants root exudates will convert the soil into its own strain's soil, by attracting the strain of bacteria that feeds off the exudates the specific plant was adapted to exude.

Im saying all this, to help end the synthetic era. Weed grown with synthetics, in sterile mediums, can NOT be a strain, unless you want to name it after the nutrient line you used?

Everyone understands this but pot growers, who have been taken advantage of by the growshop industry. We can and do steer the evolution of the plant by luring specific bacterias with specific food sources, that the plant quickly learns to produce by itself. Cannabis is amazing in its quickness to change and adapt a symbiotic relationship with its soil. It doesn't take millions of years to observe this. The soil in a pine forest is pine soil. The soil in a cedar glade is cedar soil. This all happens within one generation. Growers who understand this know what chemicals from what plants will attract specific bacteria that create their specific flavors.

I have a comprehensive database of flavor producing bacterias. Which flavors they produce when fed depends on what they are fed. Strawberry roots feed the soil, you guessed it, a strawberry diet. You can easily make Cannabis do the same. Give it strawberry soil. Not strawberry syrup or some stupid terpene sauce. Grow strawberries and transplant the soil. Eventually the plant will adapt to exude "strawberry" exudates to feed that soil, as long as the "strawberry" bacteria is present.

This is the reason for diversity in many gardeners soil: to make sure all the bases (strains of bacteria) are covered. The bacteria strain most attracted by a specific cutting's exudates will proliferate and dominate, therefore producing the strawberry flavor compound in mass quantity. Its not a terpene. Terpene talk is nonsense to manipulate the market for corporate interests. The corporations taking over legal Cannabis want to grow flavorless weed and infuse it with stupid freaking terpenes to create "strains". Google 'Yofumo curing' if you want to see what is replacing authentic craft cannabis.

No sugarfied ferts, no God damned essential oils, no freakin fruit juices. Every legitimate Cannabis smell and flavor profile comes directly from bacterial digestion. If you haven't made that connection yourself, to some degree, you ain't smoking strains.

If corporate interests keep pushing this linalool infused sugar soaked bullshit, the reality of natural Cannabis will be pushed aside, bacteria counts will be regulated in legal Cannabis production, and only scientific labs will be allowed to grow. Just like raw milk regulations. They protect factory production by claiming to protect the people. Real, bacterially induced strains will be made illegal, in favor of homogenized, pasteurized generic sterile cancer causing assembly line test tube saltwater bullshit.

I will NOT let this happen if I can help it.. Not a lot of people are standing up for organics. No matter what new strains of Cannabis attacking fungus Bayer-Monsanto cooks up and sprays from federally sponsored aircraft, we will keep steering the evolution of natural Cannabis, to resist fusarium, to resist PM, and to resist the homogenized artificially flavored market known as Legal/Corporate Weed.
Why do different phenotypes taste different when grown in the same soil? And the seeds came from the same mother plant with one father those also grown in the same soil.

Bog sour strawberry.. I kept three phenotypes one was very grapey, one was strawberry but not intense,
and one was like straight gummy bears

brazel

brazel

some of the things you said I liked but how can you say terps are nonsense? They're not nonsense they're one of the ways plants communicate to each other.

Many years ago I had a thought to grow my cannabis plants with strawberry plants thinking my plants should be strawberry flavored... well that didn't happen. I mean if it does I'm sure it takes Generations or years and years of growing in that

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

This is possibly the dumbest thread yet on this forum, and that is a very high bar.
Dear op, you are stupid , there is a tiny nugget of fact in your crazy bullshit, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Please educate yourself before starting topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom