Og Genetics THE TRUTH

• Thread starter Calicannabiseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

i hear ya man, altho, i feel the gene pool on most strains is fucked at this point, hermis seem to be more common then they should be IMO , so im starting to really get into landraces, tryin to get as many as i can to try and start from scratch.. of course my sources are limited when it comes to seeds, i got a bunch of world of seeds "pure strains" that i intend on inbreeding and hopefully get a larger selection of seeds to find a pheno, anyway , now im just stoned and ramblin, peace

Its actually the opposite of that. Your going to find far more hermies working with landrace strains than IBL. However when people only buy a ten pack of seeds then only pick one female and male to take a cross further you bottleneck the genetics in the strain, if your not lucky you might be passing on those hermie traits on. And they might pop up later. With the exception of alot of the newer og this og that diesel this diesel that crosses ive had very few hermies in the last couple years but alot of it is people trying to cross and S1 to a male then make f1's which can cause hermies.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

Its actually the opposite of that. Your going to find far more hermies working with landrace strains than IBL. However when people only buy a ten pack of seeds then only pick one female and male to take a cross further you bottleneck the genetics in the strain, if your not lucky you might be passing on those hermie traits on. And they might pop up later. With the exception of alot of the newer og this og that diesel this diesel that crosses ive had very few hermies in the last couple years but alot of it is people trying to cross and S1 to a male then make f1's which can cause hermies.
right on man, thanks for the heads up, i did get the 10 packs, and the thought of picking the best male and female narrowing out the genes had crossed my mind, i was thinking bout just putin all 10 in their own tent, and allowing them just do their thing in hopes to get more variation in the new seeds

deep buddy

deep buddy

greenhouse bubba.... hahhahahhahaahhhahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhahhahah

ive only ever gotten greenhouse gear for free and all but one time it has been an absolute mistake.

male clones, unless i ordered male clones id beat some ass.

slausongardens

slausongardens

lmao@ trying to get into the cannabis cup. omg.. buy swerves genetics and accidently pollinate mainstream clones and want to start a company with that and enter in the cannabis cup??? wtf????

these people even rent booths at conventions and try to sell seeds so be careful, i forgot what name they were using last time i saw them. but they are lame. i chopped it up with the dude and he was just saying the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard.

hes prolly riots lil homie or some shit.

D

DoneDrone

Shit like this makes me never want to show my face in cali with such a polluted cannabis scene.... seriously... the uneducated make the whole scene a mess.... lucky there are still serious breeders that put work into selections and have the proper education to actually work productively with cannabis genetics... bc reading stories like this makes me sad...

OK then on top of it we have these guys selling cuts of Cali Connection gear without even sexing the plants much less flowering out the females yourself to even see how they perform.... WTF? Shit is really falling apart... LOL...

Venom818

Venom818

Shit like this makes me never want to show my face in cali with such a polluted cannabis scene.... seriously... the uneducated make the whole scene a mess.... lucky there are still serious breeders that put work into selections and have the proper education to actually work productively with cannabis genetics... bc reading stories like this makes me sad...

OK then on top of it we have these guys selling cuts of Cali Connection gear without even sexing the plants much less flowering out the females yourself to even see how they perform.... WTF? Shit is really falling apart... LOL...

cali has shit breeders like anywhere else but we also have some of the best breeders and genetics in the world.

urbanite420

urbanite420

LOL. I saw this when nobody posted and I said to myself: The breeders are gonna have a FIELD DAY on this one! LOL!!

D

DoneDrone

think i saw these guys riding the short bus
LOL...

Venom... yeah I know that... my comment maybe wasnt the most appropriate... Yes Cali does have some of the best breeders in the world... I will agree... It is just that cannabis has become so so so widespread there that people with no real knowledge of cannabis and without a true genuine passion for the plant itself try to cash in on the "popular culture" aspect of cannabis and see it as a business opportunity of sorts... and these things mentioned above are what you end up with.. people sellling cuts off seed plants that they have never even flowered out and sometimes obviously not even sexed... lol... so Sorry Venom bro if I came off wrong with the Cali comment.. I respect the many aspects of the scene in Cali and some of the best and most dedicated/knowledgable names in cannabis reside there....

And Yes... there are total dumb Asses EVERYWHERE you go... LOL...

Top Bottom