Old Skool Only(15+ Yrs Experience N^)

• Thread starter fatawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Blue dream at 8 weeks all flushed. Hope all is well with yall. I aint got 15yrs either. But iv been smokein for over 15 yrs if that counts. Ahaha. Ok some of my blue dreams in the greenhouse. They bout 5 er 6 ft now.

20170818 231115
20170819 182209
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lost it all with my last instagram account ....look at my new baby.... half wolf!!!

Her name is SATIVA
there you go a trusted companion,,they are or best friends ,mine are always have been,, female lucky you,i was gonna say if male get um nutered,once they start hiking that leg ,never stop even nutered,, age?ya somehow all my damn grow pictures from 3 years back are gone,,took a shit when this button box did,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
there you go a trusted companion,,they are or best friends ,mine are always have been,, female lucky you,i was gonna say if male get um nutered,once they start hiking that leg ,never stop even nutered,, age?ya somehow all my damn grow pictures from 3 years back are gone,,took a shit when this button box did,lmao
Shes 3 months... the teeth and nails are brand new...if i ever get access to my old IG... then i can send you that pic

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
no shots for our dogs except rabies...
raw meat diet mixed with sojo's original dog food mix. Vet commented the healthiest dogs she had seen in long time...
Last friend lived 17 years 10 months to the day...
We buy in bulk raw game meat direct from game processor buck a pound....
2 meals daily morning scrambled eggs, veggies, evening raw game mixed with Sojo's and fresh raw Whey from goat cheese making...
amazing...

TheRemer

TheRemer

Congrats on your puppy. Iv got a pitty and a sheperd. Great animals. Fuckin funny weirdos.

20170803 175414
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need to do her first shot tomorrow and tobacco for heart worm works here.... just a cigarette in their food
i wouldnt go with a home remidy with my animals,,heart worms are a terrible death,,i have lost 4 dogs to them,,my male bulldog has them,,i cant do anything about it,all but a couple my animals were rescue animals,,they already had them,and the so called cure is arsenic and it isnt full proff,if the animal has the male worm they will live a long healthy life,,if female worm,they canstill live healthy life,but sooner or later the female does what they do multiply and the eat the heart full of holes,,terrible death,,shit i dont even want to remember this shit

Top Bottom